Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) Empty Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:39 am

It was the morning of a average regular day, Nova decided to visit the Swamp of souls again, the place that gave him troubles last time he come around these parts. In Nova perspective, he never got to know much about this muddy sink hole of a place, when he was last here, thanks to the quest he was on before. But today he had nothing better to do then have his own little adventure, maybe crack a couple skulls of those skeletons that roughed him up before, or just collect some materials for his blacksmithing job, which ever came first, or even both.

Nova walked from Kiru city to the Swamp of Souls, with only his traveling bag full of necessities, that he would need on this trip. His sword and Kunai's, today he is wearing a regular tank top, pants and his black armor he always has on him. Upon entering the swamp Nova went to take a quick break, he pulled out his water and a small snack to munch on before continuing on his little quest.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open)

Post by Seijuuna Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:56 am

A deep and heavy sigh escaped Seijuuna's lips. This place called Trash of... something wasn't a really pleasant place for her because of its muddiness and horrible place, who would like a place like this anyways? She wondered on who is the God that has made a place such as this, she hoped that it wasn't the God she was worshiping. If she were not bored, she would have not come to this place. Much to her dismay, there were no butterflies in this muddy area, only moths and other insects. She heard from townspeople that there were walking skeletons around and was another reason on why she came here, she didn't let her guard down when she stepped inside this place and she will never let her guard down if she saw a skeleton that looks defeated since she believe that looks are very deceiving and a quiet river may be a dangerous one.

The things I do for boredom and curiousness... She had almost laughed at the thought of that, she was a risk taker and would like to try life taking challenges in life that she had not tried yet. It would be nice if she'll be able to encounter the walking skeletons that she had heard. Seijuuna's wings were kept hidden because a skeleton or a few skeletons might attack her from the back and rip her wings off of her and that would be a really nightmarish feeling for her. She was glad that angels has the ability to hide their wings and was also glad that she hadn't forgotten to bring her weapon just like on what she did before. Though, her weapon was kind of heavy which made her a tad bit slower than she normally walk.
Seijuuna
Seijuuna

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Nature, Terra
Race: Angel
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) Empty Re: Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:24 am

As Nova finally caught enough of his strength back, he stood back up and started to stroll into the swamp. "Ugh yup, this is definitely the stench i didn't want to remember" Nova said to himself, while trying to get accustomed to the foul scent. As he continued walking he noticed a couple foot prints. "Skeletons, I better watch where i walk for a little" While looking down trying to track these prints he found, theres at least 4 and one big one. Great i might have found someone who could entertain me a bit, As Nova thought while trying to see where these prints are heading, also trying not to sink into the mud and get to dirty.

Nova continued to track the skeletons but for some reason the tracks just stopped, they had to either been covered or somehow flew. No way would these skeletons fly, so what in the world happened, why does it stop here, Nova was about in the middle of the swamp already completely confused, he then choose to climb the nearest tree, maybe to find a visual on these skellys, as he likes to call them. Upon finally reaching the top, there was no luck, not a single Skeleton in sight. But Nova spots a type of figure off in the distance, not knowing or even able to recognize that person, he thought it'd be better to move by using the trees as cover. He sits upon one of the trees hoping to get a better look at this mysterious person in the swamps.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Seijuuna Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:44 am

Seijuuna continued to walk along the paths of the filthy place in hopes for finding a skeleton or at least some monster to fight that she would encounter in this place. It was the least thing that she can do to cure her boredom of not doing anything at all. All of a sudden, she felt as if she was being watched by someone, maybe it was the deity watching over her for protection. But she still didn't keep her guard down since it may be a skeleton watching at her and is finding a right time to kill her. She wasn't sure but the feeling was neutral yet creepy in a way that she couldn't explain.

Just in case, she grabbed her weapon's handle while she continued to walk in search for skeletons that are lurking around. She was ready for an incoming attack if there ever was one. Her gut feeling may also turn out to be a falsity and attack an innocent creature, though, the creatures on the swamp doesn't seem to be all innocent since the mosquitoes were sticking at her and her, flicking them off of her. She would not dare slap them since she cannot and they have their own family and needs to multiply for world balance or so she thought it was.
Seijuuna
Seijuuna

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:27 am

As Nova basically stalked this stranger, he noticed it was a female and that she seemed to be well taught. He could tell by how her body expressed itself that she knew i was looking over at her, she might not know who i am or who the person is, judging on her body language. But none the less she was on guard, Nova then turns back laying on the tree and sighs. "If i would make a appearance now, she might find me weird just popping outta no where and might mistake me for a threat" "Well i didn't come here to make friends, i guess i'll continue on my path, and if we happen to bump into another then cool" Nova was saying to himself, being alone was boring to him so talking out loud about his plans helped him a bit.

He then decided to descend down the tree, making his way back to the swampy floor, half way going down, he spotted a couple skelly's heading toward her direction. "Shit, have they noticed her?" There was 4-5 skeletons that he could see, he leaped to the muddy floor, trying not to make to much noise, he attempts to throw a stick toward the direction the skeletons went, but the trees were blocking his view, now that he's on the floor once again. With nothing else to do, he sprints his way toward the direction he spotted the women. "I hope she's moved from there and they just passed each other without knowing, i need to get there faster then they do"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Seijuuna Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:07 am

Seijuuna groaned if someone is trying to prank her they would be dead meat! But who'd dare to prank her in some place as... unpleasant as the swamp was anyways? That's just an absurd thing for a normal person to do. She then heard a ruffling sound from the bushes that was coming her way. "Anyone out there?" She asked and realized that that was a bad move, a really really bad move. She held her weapon's handle in both hands and readied herself if there were any upcoming attacks even though she could just flee and run away. But fleeing isn't her signature move and it is only a sign of cowardice and giving up, and those two things doesn't describe her. She backed away from the bush slightly, waiting from someone to show up or attack her. A minute or so, nothing had unfortunately showed up, much to her annoyance.

When she was about to leave someones lunged at her back and spreads her wings widely to make it back away from her then made it disappear again as she turned her back only to see a skeleton standing there. She held her weapon defensively and waited for the skeleton to attack. "It's just you and me, just you and me..." She said, making her grip tighter on her sword.
Seijuuna
Seijuuna

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:33 am

Trying to move through the thick swamp, Nova could now see the 3 skeletons nearby. *Wait there is one missing* Nova started to say outloud after noticing the grouped up skeletons, as he started to try to get closer to the stranger, Nova then made his way past the trees and the murky floor, ending up with him on the same path as her. *Move from there! He's not the only skeleton here* Nova yelled to the girl holding up her weapon. *I don't have time to explain , but if we work together we could take out all four of them* As soon as Nova yelled that out, the other 3 Skeletons had made their way to the path. Right in the middle of Nova and the mysterious women alone in the swamp.

(Doing the monster roll, so made it kinda short)
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:33 am

The member 'xXNovaXxFate' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) Normal10  Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) Normal10  Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) Weak_m10  Nova Gauner and Seijuuna Xephtelos Adventure (Open) Boss_m10

(So basically 2 Skeleton Warrior, 1 Skeleton Militia and 1 Skeleton King) their information is on the monster manual.

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net/t223-skeletons
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Wrath, Kodru
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Seijuuna Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:18 am

She turned to the speaker that was holding her weapon up that just appear out of the blue but before she can even utter a word, three more skeletons showed up out of no where which startled her at first then regained her composure after a few second. Seijuuna pulled away her great sword from him. The skeletons surrounded them, they all look weak for her but she believes that looks are deceiving. "You've got a plan? Or... do we just beat the hell outta them?" She asked the stranger. Of course, she can formulate a plan in her mind, the only thing that was stopping her for doing so was that... it was her first time to fight skeletons thus, she doesn't have any information concerning these skeletons.
Seijuuna
Seijuuna

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:37 am

Nova looked over at the girl then looked at their enemy's. "Well they are pretty stupid, except the Skeleton King over there, the warriors always defend with their shields" "So knocking those out or catching them from behind would be smart, although lets get some distance from them and take them one at a time or if you think u can, we can just go all in and brawl it out" Nova said while he smirked ready to try out his new toys he recieved. Knowing mostly every move these Skeletons can dish out.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Seijuuna Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:43 am

Seijuuna nodded as he finished talking. She was also thinking whether if they should do the first option or the second one. Seijuuna calculated the percentage of their success in her mind, though it didn't take long since it wasn't difficult to pick the better option of either one. "I choose... choice A." Seijuuna simply said as she readied her precious sword, Hei Xing, for battle. "Never wished to be killed by the undead." She continued as she stood still and waited for an incoming attack.
Seijuuna
Seijuuna

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Aug 18, 2015 6:49 am

Nova nodded his head as she gave him her answer and rushed toward the two Warriors, gripping his Inazuma tightly, he started shifting the Katana into a huge, two-handed Great-sword. Nova evaded the attacks  from the Skeleton's, but soon after noticed his speed was being affected by his new abilities he never used until now, still being able to evade the attacks, he was using this time to learn more about his new acquired powers. "Tsk, well this isn't gonna go as i expected" He stated as he swung his sword as hard as he could toward the center of one of the warriors shield. The greatsword shattered the Skeleton's arm, but cause Nova to be a little out a breath, yes it did a great amount of damage, but it used up alot of strength to use. "Seems like i need more training to master this new skill" Nova said as his Great sword shifted back into its regular form.

His eyes wondered over to Seijuuna, as he wondered how she would handle herself, they still had to deal with the Skeleton King, but he wasn't that easy to fight. Last time Nova was in these swamps and had to fight him alone, it almost ended up killing him, while looking away the other Skeleton Warrior got in his blind spot, Nova quickly tried to evade its attack, but ended up receiving a cut across his cheek. " Damn well i guess i deserved that, i should know to never look away from my enemy, eh?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down