Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Apartment A1's Residents

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Apartment A1's Residents - Page 2 Empty Re: Apartment A1's Residents

Post by Annabelle Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:41 pm

Annabelle's tummy rumbles again. She's really hungry now. Dammit, why did Levious have to go and eat it all? She holds onto her belly for support. Grr... She then turns to Aithet to answer his question. 

"Ravus and I aren't exactly compatible. I guess you could say we have different personalities, or points of view, or whatever you want to call it, but we don't really get along. Not that he really gets along with anyone, anyhow. He's more of the lone wolf type, it seems. Try not to think about it too much. Let him do his own thing." 

Annabelle's stomach growls once more. She's getting rather hungry at this point. 

"Minato please hurry, I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" Annabelle then embarrassedly looks over at Aithet. "Figuratively speaking of course."  
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:34 pm

He pushed Levious away from him, as he slammed the door behind him. He did not need some angel weighing him down. If he were to follow Ravus, Ravus probably wouldn't hesitate. He walked down the path way, leading to the forest as he cracked his knuckles.

"Time for my supper." He said.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:23 pm

"Rude... Just wanted to have a talk with him." Levious said dissappointedly as he grabs his white coat. I need to help him, he can have friends, and live a peaceful life. There's too much hate driving him Levious looked at Minato, and gives him a familiar expression of worryness. "I'll be back soon guys." He open the door as he left to go search for Ravus.
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:23 pm

Minato finishes with the roast and takes the plates to eat at their new table, he then gestures the two to join him as he sets the table.

"It's unfortunate about Ravus, but he must've gone through a traumatic experience before, that would isolate himself from anyone extending hands of friendship to him. Anyway come and eat while it's still hot. I'll make us some herbal tea for drinks."
Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerin Vae Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:32 pm

Aithet turns his head away from the steak and signals to Delv. Delv walks over and stares at it, perking his nose up and smelling it. He looks back at Aithet hopefully and Aithet nods. Delv digs into the meat and eats away quickly - famished from walking all day today. Aithet takes out a small bag full of food and eats some light crackers with cheese.

A few moments later, Delv lets out a small burp and curls up again in Aithet's lap, full up on steak. Aither strokes his back with his free hand and eats with the other. He looks up at Minato "Thanks for the meal Minato... but i'm a vegetarian - so it was a rare cow wasted on the likes of me" he says, letting out a small giggle.
Aerin Vae
Aerin Vae
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Nature, Terra
Race: Elf
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthdab
SpeedSpeeddab
AgilityAgilitybad
EnduranceEndurancedab
ToughnessToughnessFind the odd one out

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Annabelle quickly digs into the food. Her rumbling belly is finally being satisfied. She tries to eat as well mannered as she can, while still keeping up a quick pace. 

"Let Ravus do his own thing, there's no getting through to him. He's really missing out though!" Annabelle says between bites. "This is pretty delicious!" She keeps chewing then takes another bite shortly after. 

"Hey, Minato, how did you even learn how to cook this well? I haven't had a decent meal like this in quite a long time. I've just been mostly living off crudely made pottage and old bread!" Annabelle asks her question then immediately digs back into the food, eating away happily.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaterasu Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Ignoring Aithet, Minato looks at the floor almost blushing answering Annabelle's question.

"I never really thought about it. It must be from my past memories. I do remember cooking for a special person. Almost as if I lived with them."

Minato then begins to intricately dissect the beef as if he were a surgeon.
Amaterasu
Amaterasu
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:15 pm

Sparks of electricity and fire flew around his body. His eyes closed with one hand holding a blade, the other facing forward with the gauntlet. His power radiated, seemingly focusing the energy of his weaponry. Suddenly, it faded away as he threw his blade into a tree in a fit of anger. As a deer ran by, he stuck a blade through its skull at seemingly perfect timing. It laid wait on the ground as he lowered his legs. He placed his gauntlet, heating up the meat. He would begin to eat with his legs crossed.

"Its fine, you'll get the hand at it eventually."
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Levious Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:02 pm

In the near distance, Levious was waving his hand, with his other hand in his pocket and smiled warmly. He was impressed by Ravus skills, a little shocked by how he was eating. When he got close to Ravus, he kneeled onto one knee. "That's pretty cool, do you mind if I can have some? I remember in my past life as a fox hybrid, I used to eat deer all the time. Now my stomach can't handle it raw, but it'll be nice if it was cook." Then he paused for a second. "You know, we're not that different you and I. Sure I might look like an angel, but I was different person before this."
Levious
Levious

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerin Vae Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 am

Aithet gazes at the other two eating their dinner and he couldn't help but smile, however, a few moments later, Delv's head cocks up suddenly. He looks at the door and jumps onto the ground and heads there.

Aithet sighs and follows him, and when Delv paws at the door, Aithet opens it for him. As the creature leaves, there's a soft crackle of lighting close by. Delv jumps back inside, it's fur standing up. Aithet pics the beast up and carries him outside, heading towards the sound.
Aerin Vae
Aerin Vae
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Nature, Terra
Race: Elf
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthdab
SpeedSpeeddab
AgilityAgilitybad
EnduranceEndurancedab
ToughnessToughnessFind the odd one out

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Annabelle finishes her meal and burps into her hand, extremely quietly.

"Oops! Excuse me." She smiles. "Thanks for the meal Minato, it sure was exactly what I needed!"

Just then when Aithet gets up to follow his pet, Annabelle looks curiously over to them. 

"What's going on?" Annabelle gets up and follows, not knowing where they might be going.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am

He scoffed over at Levious, unsure on how he found him so deep into the forest. He decided to ignore him, like he would ever give away his meal after what they all ate. He continued eating, ignoring him.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3