Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Annabelle Hart EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Annabelle Hart EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Annabelle Hart EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Annabelle Hart EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Annabelle Hart EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Annabelle Hart EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Annabelle Hart EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Annabelle Hart EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Annabelle Hart EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Annabelle Hart

2 posters

Go down

Annabelle Hart Empty Annabelle Hart

Post by Annabelle Mon May 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Annabelle Hart 7b88f4a76d57f1aab3a579107fc92f70

Name: Annabelle Hart
   Origin/Home: Large Kingdom
   Deity: Reiki and Crona
   Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual~Straight 
   Race: Human
   Background/History: Annabelle comes from a royal bloodline of very wealthy and prosperous Kings and Queens, but when she was of a very young age Annabelle lost both her parents to a revenge seeking Demon whom swore to kill the entire Hart bloodline if he didn't get power over their kingdom. When Annabelle's father refused, the Demon, in a fit of rage, murdered him and Annabelle's mother. Luckily, Annabelle was kept alive by her parents as their final act of kindness. They took Annabelle and hid her away as a commoner's abandoned child in an orphanage. There the demon did not find her and was eventually slayed by the brave warriors of the kingdom. She grew up as a common villager, but was constantly mistreated by her caregivers. Despite all this Annabelle was always the type of girl who loved helping people. No matter how badly she has been hurt, or mistreated, there was still kindness in her heart. Growing up in the orphanage she would always help out the younger kids and come to their aid whenever they were hurt or needed her help in any way. One by one all the children began getting adopted, but poor Annabelle had become too old to be adopted anymore. She spent years of her life being used as a house keeper until she was finally considered an adult and left to pursue her own dreams. Not longer after that she dedicated her life to heal wounded warriors/soldiers. She loved being kind to others and aiding them in their time of need, but she soon found out it would not be enough. In order to truly be of assistance to everyone around her she would also have to become a Warrior. She was healing a young man who had been stabbed in a sword fight one day, (she had grown quite fond of him as their conversations flowed back and forth) then he leaned in and whispered in her ear "I would of been dead if it wasn't for your help, thank you Annabelle." before he gently drifted to sleep. The next morning Annabelle came to check on him but he had slipped way, he left a note thanking her for her help, it read "Thank you fair maiden, for taking care of me in my time of need, many men don't even make it far enough to get medical aid, I'm glad I was helped by someone as kindhearted as you. Now I get to do my real duty and help my kingdom prosper. We could use more people like you on our battlefield." She realized then all the men who had died in battle that she didn't have the chance to help. From that day forth she dedicated herself to learn the craft of sword fighting and defending her people in every which way she can. Annabelle now heals and fights for her kingdom.
   Personality: Shy, down to earth, courageous and trustworthy, loving.
   Likes:Helping others in every possible way, chocolate, Swords, and Healing.
   Dislikes: Rude obnoxious people, braggers, liars, Demons and idiots.
   Mate/spouse/lover: Secret love for wounded warriors. 

Last edited by Annabelle on Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Annabelle Hart Empty Re: Annabelle Hart

Post by Aero Xross Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:38 am

Approved however You started Roleplaying without an approved character Sad. its ok though you're approved now

Aero Xross
Admin

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness