Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands Empty (Quest) Trouble beneath the sands

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:13 am

The heat was intense, even under Kerum's mask his burnt scar was screaming in pain still very vulnerable to the heat. His armor however helped protect him a bit. He had brought quite a bit of water in a bag because he knew that it was going to dangerous. He was under the shade of a tree in the middle of a oasis not far into the desert. Here he was supposed to meet his teammate on the quest. His eyes scanned the horizon not able to make out much as the air was blurred do to the heat.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands Empty Re: (Quest) Trouble beneath the sands

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:24 am

Leere wiped away the salty beads of sweat
that begun to accumulate on his forehead. The sun beat down heavily on his body, heat sinking into his skin, a slight sunburn began to show on his forearms. The sweat underneath his shirt started to cause it to stick to his skin. Attached on the back of his waist was a medium sized canteen of cool, refreshing water. He stopped for a moment and took the canteen off his waist, taking a swig before returning it to its former position. In the distance, Leere saw a tree standing among the sand, and just below it, he saw silhouette of what appeared to be another person.
 Is this the guy I am supposed to meet? Leere inquired in his mind. Without much to go on, Leere trekked over the sand toward the tree, his bare feet slightly sinking into the soft warm sand. After a couple minutes of walking, Leere arrived under the tree, and quickly looked over the other person.
"So are you the one who's also here for the quest?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:28 am

The sound of shifting sand brought Kerum out of his gazing as he turned to see a man walking towards him. His hair was white, almost like Kerum's however Kerum's hair was more creme colored then white. He slicked his back as he thought of this the sweat making it come out at places. "Yes, Are you really walking the desert barefoot?" Kerum asked as he to brought one of the canteens to his mouth and took a deep drink. He could only see a dagger in the man's possession, hopefully he was at least skilled with it.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:37 am

Leere raised an eyebrow to the man's comment. "Are you really asking me that kind of question, while you yourself are wearing feathers out here in the desert?" Leere pulled out his dagger and slashed the trunk of the tree. "Anyways, we're not here to discuss fashion. I believe we accepted a job, or else we wouldn't be out here in this searing heat. And I do hope your blades are for more than just show." Leere resheathed his dagger and turned outward to look over the sands. "Shall we head out then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:39 am

"I did not mean offensive, I just know that my feet on this ground would fry." Kerum added as he just laughed at the jab about his swords. "O they are not for show." He added as he nodded and started off into the desert the sweat already pouring down his face. It was going to be a long quest he felt. The wurm could be anywhere in the area plus other creatures were bound to be about.

"Have you spent any time in the Desert yourself?" Kerum asked as he wiped sweat away, clearing another dune trying to find any signs of well anything.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:48 am

"No offense was taken. I have no use for such trivial things. As for my feet, years of being barefoot helps you get used to it." Just moments after stepping out from under the tree, Leere felt sweat running down his face, wiping it away from eyes. 

"I have been through the desert, but very rarely in my existence. And are you accustomed to traversing the desert yourself? Not many would dare to travel the sand and blazing sun." Leere scooped up a handful of sand as he walked and held it out. He watched it blow away as he opened up his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:52 am

Kerum looked back at him, "No, I seldom come here I am not a fan of heat or fire." He stated his hand reflexively touching the blue mask on half of his face. It was a reminder of just how brutal the world really was. "Strange, why do you use the word existence?" It was a valid word but he had never heard anyone use that word to describe their life. He hoped this quest was a quick one, if not the heat would devour him. Another sip of the water helped relieve him a bit but it was still unbearable.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:59 am

Out of the corner of his eye, Leere noticed the man touch the masked part of his face. Leere decided against telling his teammate of his own fire powers; the man would see it sooner or later on this journey. "Existence is the only word to describe one's life. In truth, we call it a life, but we do not truly live, only exist in this world." Leere's mind flashed back to his meaningless previous life in heaven, before quickly expelling it from his thoughts. "You may call me Leere, by the way." Leere took his canteen and took another sip, followed by pouring a couple drops on his hand and rubbing it on his face. He reattached it to his waist, and then he scanned the horizon, nothing but sand as far as he could see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:03 am

He was startled not only by the profoundness of the words coming out of the man but that he had completely forgotten to introduce himself. "O I am so sorry, I am Kerum." He stated his one cheek blushing just a bit. A wind blew through, hot at that, blowing sand all around as a mini sand tornado formed around them and then vanished. Coughing and spitting out some sand he glared at the desert. "I hate this place already." He cursed.

"So any particular reason your out questing?" Kerum asked as the crossed another dune to fight yet another stretch of barren sand.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:11 am

"Kerum, huh? Alright then." As he spoke, dust began to blow up into his face. He put his arm up and blocked most of it, but a couple grains of sand got into his eye, and a bit in his mouth. He wiped the sand from his eye and spit out the sand in his mouth. Leere heard Kerum mention the word hate, having forgotten how to feel such an emotion.

"Questing is a way to spend my existence until I reach the end. A time killer as one might say. And I would guess you have your own reasons for doing it as well." Leere crouched down on the top of a dune and took a deep breath. The sun felt even hotter than before, but after a moment, Leere stood back up and continued forward, knowing now was not his end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:15 am

Just to pass time, I guess that was one reason to risk your life. "No big noble reason, just to get stronger and put meals on the table." Kerum stated as he kicked some sand with his boot. That was when he heard the noise. It was coming just over the other dune but it was definitely noise. Or so he thought, maybe the heat was driving him mad after all. "Something is over that hill lets go, be prepared." Kerum stated drawing both of his swords, the blades blue and looked like solidified lightning.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:15 am

The member 'Kerum Kosha' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
(Quest) Trouble beneath the sands Boss_m10 (Quest) Trouble beneath the sands Normal10
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Wrath, Kodru
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:30 am

Leere gave a small smirk. He understood Kerum's need for food, a reasonable answer. "Stronger? Sounds like..." Before Leere could finish his sentence, he heard sounds over the next dune. He closed his eyes briefly, hoping to understand the noises better without his sight affecting his hearing. It sounded like shouting and growling, but it didn't seem like people. Leere's eyes quickly re-opened and he slowly drew his dagger, just as he noticed Kerum doing the same. With a few large strides, Leere reached the top of the dune.

At the top, he looked down and saw what appeared to be two goblins peering down a crater in the sand. From within the crater, a giant sand wurm rose out and swayed from side to side. Leere was unsure what was happening, but as he stood there watching, the goblins and wurm stared each other down, almost like they were communicating. "Well now, seems like this quest wasn't a bust after all." Leere ran his hand over his Empty Razor. "Time to get down to business. Try not to fall behind, Kerum."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:37 am

The sight was amazing, the goblins looked rather useless in comparison to the giant wurm. Seeing it in real life, he now understood how it could take on 20 men and just walk away like it was nothing. "O, I won't fall behind... So take the little guys first then the big or one be bigs decoy while the other takes on the two?" Kerum asked as he put a hand on Leere's shoulder. The demon was itching for the fight as well, but they needed to be smart about this or the three creatures could easily take them out.
Not to mention that wurm would take both of them to kill... if they could.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:45 am

Leere's blood began to flow, feeling the adrenaline spread through his body. He continued watching as he felt Kerum's hand on his shoulder, having the same thought as his teammate. Leere's mind began formulating an idea. "Don't worry I've got an idea for how to deal with the uglies down there. Stay out of sight until I give you the signal." He turned to Kerum and pushed him backwards. Afterwards, he turned back to the monsters and whistled to the wurm. "Hey there. You got a snack right here."

Leere stepped forward and slid down the left side of the dune in an attempt to draw the wurm's attention and split it from the two goblins. He trusted Kerum could handle the smaller goblins, if he didn't have big ugly to get in his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:52 am

He was about to agree when the hand pushed him backwards, luckily for him he had his swords out as he stabbed them into the sand sinking to the hilt as he it stopped his fall. He went roughly a fourth the way down the dune and he wouldn't be able to stop Leere from running off to his death. "foolish man." Kerum spat along with sand. Yanking his swords back out he charged back up the Dune.

The goblins also had noticed the man and were chasing him, smiling Kerum held up his right sword and a bolt of electricity rippled out of it slamming one of them in the side sending him sprawling the other turned and charged forward. "Come at me worthless scum." Kerum stated as he charged down as well the other goblin slowly but surely getting back up.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:01 am

Leere reached the bottom of the dune and looked as both the wurm and goblins decided to try and get a piece of him. With a quick turn, Leere moved and started running at a diagonal, moving toward the wurm's side, putting it between him and the goblins. As he kept his eyes on the wurm, he saw a bolt of some kind of light flash behind the wurm.

Leere halted and readied himself against the wurm. He glanced back at Kerum, seeing that the bolt did in fact come from him. "So he's not worthless then. Good to know." Leere's eyes fell back to the worm, which had begun moving toward him. "That's right big guy, get nice and close." Leere's gripped tightened on his dagger, waiting for his chance to strike when the wurm got closer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:08 am

He no longer could see Leere, the man was at least smart and seperated himself from the others by using the worm, however he was unsure how the man would fair against such a fearsome foe. Turning his gaze back to the goblins he noticed that they were not that well armed now that he was closer. Just a shield and a sword, a metal sword at that. This fight would probably not take to long as Kerum skidded to a stopped and swung.

The goblin however dodged and came in with a quick jab, moving to dodge it his foot slipped in the sand and the blade nicked him across the ribs barely cutting through the leather. "Well, guess you guys would fight better in the sand then me." Kerum muttered as the other caught up and tried to shield bash him. Bringing up his swords in a X he blocked them watching the electricity run through the wood the Goblin screeching and dropping the shield his hand smoking a bit.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:17 am

Leere widened his stance and prepared for the worm's first strike. The wurm was a couple feet from Leere and it swung its whole body wildly at Leere. As the wurm began its swing, Leere threw both arms up to his left side to block against the attack, and as he did this, he manifested his Burning Coat ability. Leere took the wurm's attack, but his coat absorbed most of the impact.

Leere's body skidded across the sand as he was hit, his Burning Coat disappearing after blocking the wurm's attack. He spit out some blood after he stopped skidding, feeling some of the wurm's power from the hit. He rushed forward and slashed at the wurm's body, getting a small cut in, a small bit of blood trickled down the cut. After getting his attack in, Leere jumped back, his feet slightly burying into the sand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:23 am

Kerum really wished he could see what was happening with Leere, he worried about the man. However he was in his own fight as the goblins started to circle him and flank him. He was used to uneven fights, but something told him this one was going to be tough. Slashing out at one it skitted out of range as the other dashed in for another stab. Twirling, Kerum barely blocked it the charge going through the blade but this goblins just laughed his face flinching but otherwise he just backed away the circling began again. Part of him wished he could use his flying power but he needed to save that for the worm.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:32 am

The wurm turned to Leere, none to pleased at the cut it received by Empty Razor's blade. Once again it charged at Leere, but this is what he had hoped for. "This sun may be hot, but I'll show you something even hotter." Leere's dagger began glowing a bright crimson color, a result of him using Crimson Cutter power.

He sprinted toward the wurm, which began a forward thrust of its body at Leere. Leere dropped down and rolled to the side of the wurm's body. He needed to take full advantage of this opportunity. As his roll came to a stop, he jumped up the wurm's body and drove his heated dagger into the wurm's body, close to the middle of its back. Leere grabbed his dagger with both hands and held on as the wurm let out a shriek of pain and anger. Leere knew he had to hang on for as long as he could, knowing he needed Kerum's help to kill the beast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:36 am

The shrieking of the worm drew Kerum's attention, and that was not a good thing as the nearest goblin came in and slashed at Kerum. His reflexes were good but not good enough as the blade bit into his forearm leaving a decent sized cut. Growling Kerum's feet glowed blue and then demonic feet were all the remained. Lightning crackled around the bottom as he started to hover. "Bad move." Kerum stated as he charged using his new found speed, not to mention unhindered movement, to slide his sword deep into the goblin that had cut him's chest electricity also ripping through his body. "One down one to go." Kerum stated turning to the now scared remaining goblin.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:45 am

Leere was flung about every which way as the wurm frantically tried to throw him off. As the wurm shook him violently, Leere managed to catch a glimpse of Kerum, and only one remaining goblin. "Good on ya, Kerum!" Leere shouted, feeling his stomach start to get queasy, luckily he hadn't eaten recently or else he would be seeing it again.

After a moment of flailing, the wurm raised its body up and slammed headfirst into the ground, beginning to bury into the sand. Leere, not needing a sand bath, pulled out Empty Razor, and tried to jump off the wurm, only to slip and land face-down in the sand a few feet away from where the wurm disappears into the ground. Leere gets back up to one knee, not knowing where the next attack would come from, spitting out some sand in the meantime, dispelling Crimson Cutter, reverting Empty Razor back to normal

Last edited by Leere on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerum Kosha Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:50 am

The ground was shaking, that much he could tell but only because of the goblin now backing away slowly. Looking back briefly he saw the sand starting to burrow. Kerum wondered what Leere must have done to get it to retreat into the ground. Letting his eyes slip back onto the goblin he smiled and thrust his left sword the bolt rippling out of it.

The goblin however was ready for it and dove rolling out of the way the sand where the bolt it turning the sand into glass, well a little bit had it been a true lightning bolt it would have changed the entire area. Turning to charge the goblin it came up throwing sand into Kerum's face. Coughing and chocking he started to rise into the air but before he could his leg got slashed on the side, this one pretty deep.
Kerum Kosha
Kerum Kosha

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:06 am

The wurm was hiding beneath the sand, so Leere took time to spectate Kerum's part of the fight. He watched as Kerum's leg got cut open. Leere wanted to help him out, but couldn't allow himself and Kerum to be too close together once the wurm reappears. Having the thought of the wurm reemerging from the sand, Leere got back to his feet and started to look around for any signs of where his opponent may show up.

Suddenly, the sand beneath Leere's feet started to move, and Leere knew exactly what was happening. "Heh, coward." Leere mumbled as he inadvertently dove closer to Kerum's position. "Not good, we're too close together." Leere needed to create a new game plan. As the wurm rose up from the sand, Leere developed a risky plan. Leere sprinted toward Kerum and the goblin, with the wurm in hot pursuit, still enraged over the stab wound. "Kerum, coming in hot." Leere dived to the side just a foot away from the goblin, leaving the wurm on a collision course with the goblin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next