Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El Empty (OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:52 pm

Kureno had his hat on. He wore his normal clothes as he stood the edge of the desert that was the Shifting Sands. He was told to wear bare-minimum, but had decided against it. He didn't care enough. He had, on his back, enough food for 4 days, and none of it would go bad in the heat of the desert, as he wouldn't either. On his hip, his blade sat without any movement. He was a bit early then planned due to no unexpected issues.  He had an alias prepared, he was to be Alexander Tureno, a local at which was told to guide people across the desert. It was bound to be a fun time.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El Empty Re: (OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:58 pm

I started to gather my things for the long trip through the shifting sands. I looked at my outfit was told to wear the bear minimum so I decided a t-shirt and a skirt will suffice. I walked to the edge of the shifting sands looking for my team member as I carried my bow and arrows. I walked to the guy with thew hat as I tried to peak at his face. "Hi mister I was looking for a person named kureno where do I find him?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El Empty Re: (OPEN) A trek in the Shifting Sands of the Island of Tar 'El

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:24 am

He lifted his hat, and looked at the woman who had just walked up. They told the people his real name? Ah, It's just another thing he doesn't have to lie about. He put on a smile.

"Hello! Yes, I'm Kureno. I shall be guiding you through the desert. I see you're wearing the minimum."

He thought about being spiteful right now, but he figured not to ruin any chances for a responsible member of the team, and figured that it's better, even under the lies, that he should keep on her good side. If he didn't, it could go horribly, but it was no issue. He then asked,

"I see you have a bow and arrow, I must wonder. Do you wish to hunt before we go on the trip?" A fairly simple question, and it'd help him figure out just how the woman worked. He then realized he didn't even have her name, "Also, what's your name."

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:30 am

I look at the man with the hat as I smiled. "Great I'm Rose its nice to meet you." I was puzzled by his question about hunting as I shook my head no. "I got all I need with me." I said with a smile on my face. "Why do you wear a hat won't you get all hot and sweaty in that thing." I said pointing at the hat kureno is wearing.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:34 am

He strifled a laugh. It was a reasonable question, and he wanted to take offence, but he just couldn't right now. It took a lot of will not to pull out his blade and kill her. Insulting him wearing his hat. How dare she.

"It keeps my face shaded is all. It's not that it won't make me hot, it's just that It keeps my face cooler. It's a proven prospect."

He cracked his back. He looked out into the desert. It was an extremely sunny day, although it was always an extremely sunny day. It was the Shifting Sands after all. It could have been worse, the sands always get worse when it rains. He did not want it to rain. He then asked another question.

"Do you wish to travel today or tonight, as it's cooler during the night." He said it like a statement, but meant it as a question. It was how he talked.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:37 am

I pondered it as I looked at the man. "I perfer the day time so if we are attacked by mobs we can see them." I said with a stern tone in my voice. I looked at the sands then at the sky then back down. "So where is the destination kureno?" I said looking back.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:47 am

"It's a town on the other-side, and the quickest way to get there is straight through the desert. It's a 4 and a half day trip. I have 5 days worth, and if we really need to, we can fight anything that comes. My blade can control the earth." Sure, that last bit was a lie, but he said it like it was the truth. He showed no signs of lying, it was because he always lied. His name, though, was not a lie. His name was Kureno. He then decided that he'd say,

"I'd personally suggest at night, for a reason. Any vision issues would be fixed with the sands shifting and that's easy to feel if not to see." He was trying to be a good guide.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:51 am

I looked at the small blade kureno wielded. "That's cool so you can jut shield the sand so I can fly up and see where we are at so we know if any mobs are around." I smiled as I pat his shoulder as I smiled "Ok your the guide so I guess we can do that." I said as I looked out "Well I won't see any mobs coming at night but I'll be on guard through out the night time."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:58 am

He felt her hand on his shoulder and rose an eyebrow, and then looked at her. "Alright, so. Do you wish to set up camp and rest around or would you rather do some hunting and then set up camp?" He asked because he could do either because anything that happened would be him, and he need allies to convert to Ryner... but then again. Ryner was the god of twisted lies. He figures that he would string this chick around for awhile because he wanted to have some fun. He was an expert at having fun, yo.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:00 am

I looked around as I couldn't find a forest around for miles "I'll set up the camp so why don't you hunt" I said as I put my backpack down. "This way we can get set up and I'll have a nice fire pit for us for the night." I said as I couldn't find my tent around.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:05 am

He walked over the hill that they were near, well, dune. He sat behind it, and decided to look injured for her. He tore up his pants and cut his leg a little bit, and sat there for about 5 minutes before yelling out in fake pain, and laying there with his eyes closed. The blood wasn't flowing, and it didn't hurt, but it looked like a legitly deep cut. He had his hat on his head still. The hat was half on his head, though. It was laying on the sand and his forehead. He already had a story in his head about what happened. He had a pained look on his face. He shouldn't have been able to do these things, but after lying so much, he can do it like telling the truth. It was a blessing and a curse, really, it was.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 22, 2015 8:28 am

I heard the guide as I heard his screams of pain after I get halfway to setting up camp for us. I went to the noises as I reached him worried. "Are you ok kureno what happened?" I said giving him a potion. I looked around seeing where it attacked him as I sighed "Want me to hunt while you set up?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:51 pm

He put the potion down, and he looked at her. He brushed his forehead, and had a few words. "I should be fine. It was just some small bug or something. I couldn't get a good look at it, it moved so fast. I'm truly sorry for worrying you." It was all a lie, but not that he showed it. There was a thrill in lying.

"Sure. You're better equipped for hunting anyway."

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:21 am

I went to get my bow and arrows as I smiled. "Okies I'll be back hopefully with some food" I went high in the air flying around to see if I can find some food for us. I spotted a bear as I try to find some deer in the woods. I fired 3 arrows at the deer I spotted killing it harmlessly as I prayed for it.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:50 pm

Kureno, happy that his lie was not seen through, got up from the sand and 'limped' over to the place where camp was almost set up. He finished putting up the two tents, making it so that they were facing each other in case of sand-worm invasion. It was a very important thing. He might be spiteful and angry on the inside, but on the outside he's nice.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:35 pm

I grabbed a couple of arrows as I tried to carried back the dead deer I killed. I looked at you noticing the 2 tents face each other. I brought it back as I sweated a lot "H-Here's d-dinner." I said panting heavily as I looked at you.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:35 pm

He took the deer and place it by the tents, and said, "Rest a bit, and then let us have dinner, it'll make everything a lot easier." He then stretched and waited for you to go inside the tent, so that he could get to making a fire and then cooking the deer.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:38 pm

I went inside the tent as I decided to take a nap my bow behind me as I snoozed from the hard work. I was sound asleep as I murred quietly.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:42 pm

He went to his bag, grabbed a bit of wood, and made the fire pit and then lit the fire using two sticks. Once the fire was really going he sat next to it, his hat still on his head, as he he waited for her to awake.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:46 pm

I slept soundly entering a deep sleep as I shook my nightmare hitting me head on. I woke up in the middle of the night sweating more then usual as I panted heavily. "It was just a dream" I said putting my head back down.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:51 pm

He saw Rose sweat and wake up and panting, and as she put her head back down, he called out to her, "I'd suggest getting up and coming out and eating. Give yourself some time, and you'd probably scared cold considering the signifigant look on your face."

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:57 pm

I woke up as I sweated more. "I had the same dream again same nightmare." I came out eating something as I looked at kureno. "Question How long will it take for one person to cross the dessert alone?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:30 pm

Kureno put his hand to his chin. Alone? It'd depend. It'd depend on a lot of things, but he considered her flying; and gave a false-estimate. "I'd... have to say about 10 days alone, unless you flew, then 9."

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:32 pm

"Wait so it take longer even if I fly?" I sat there looking at kureno. "Why is it with you its 3-4 and alone 9-10? That's almost triple the time!" I said still weak.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Kureno Hatak Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:37 pm

"Considering your lack of knowledge of the desert, it'd take you a long time to even fly over it. You gott know your way around." He said, truthfully for once.

Kureno Hatak

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next