Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:50 pm

I gave nova a kiss on the lips giving him some of the milkshake s I blushed. I ate some of my fruit salad smiling as I heard what nova said. "I think we should get my things out of my house to yours." I said with a cute smile.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:55 pm

Receiving a kiss from Rose made his heart flutter, no matter how many times their lips connected, it still gave him that same rush type of feeling. "Sure if that's what you want, we can collect your things and continue on this date" Nova smiled while looking down at his plate of food. "Or if you want to continue this date not on the beach i shall collect our belongings and bring them with us"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:02 pm

"Yay!" I said hugging nova tightly as I smiled. "Then its a plan!" I said finishing my salad. I looked around the nice restaurant in awe as I kicked the air letting nova finishing his meal. I smiled rubbing my belly of a full meal.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:06 pm

As i finished the last bit of the meal i looked over to Rose. "This means i'm gonna have to work-out even more now since i stuffed myself" Laughing and Holding onto Rose. "Shall i pay for the bill and we get outta here" As i smiled at my beloved.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:10 pm

"Yes but Id like to ask kurei for that waitress outfit its so adorable!" I said smiling. I lay back on Nova as I giggled from him holding on to me. "I'd need your help to pack me up." I said yawning a bit.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:15 pm

"I've never met the guy, but i hope he makes a beautiful one for you" "I"ll pay for it, just to see you wearing it" As Nova looked away shyly. "But of course my love, i'll do anything you ask for me to do, are you a bit tired?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:21 pm

"I am a bit." I said putting my hand over my mouth. "I wish he can do that for me." I said with a smile and a gleam in my eyes. "Will you pay for all of this?" I asked while I kept close to you.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:28 pm

"Well after we get everything settled into the house, i can let you rest for awhile, if you want" "I can't wait to see how it will look on you, and of course my love, its my treat" Smiling and giving Rose a kiss on the hand.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:32 pm

I sipped the rest of the milkshake as I felt your lips on my hand. "Do you think I will look pretty in it?" I said as I looked up at you. I giggled as I eager waited for our waitress to come over.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:39 pm

"Do i think? ha, i know your gonna look amazing in it" Thinking how it would look on Rose then snapping back into reality. "Yea it'll look alot more better on you my love" Looking over his shoulder to see when the waitress with the check will be coming.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:10 pm

I waited with nova as I looked at him wondering what he was thinking about. I looked around for our waitress as I kicked the air. I blushed as I heard nova saying that I would look cute in it as I snuggled him in the restaurant.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:44 pm

Annabelle walks towards the table one last time with the check in hand. She slips it towards the center of the table and smiles at the couple.

"Your total is 3,600gp. Unless you'd like some dessert? The molten chocolate lava cake is exquisite! I bet a nice young lady like this would enjoy a slice of cake so delitious."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:57 pm

"No that'll be all Annabelle, we have to do something now, but thanks for the service" Says Nova, handing over 3,600gp then standing up extending his hand to support Rose up. "Shall we go my lady, and help you move into your new home"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:11 am

"Yes we shall!" I said with a smile handing anna a note saying I love your outfit and wish to wear it." I smiled as walked to the car to go to my house. I sat in the passenger seat as I waited for nova.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:16 am

Walking Rose to the car, then rushing to the beach to grab our belongings, and storing them into the trunk of the vehicle. "Alright, shall we head out" Starting the car and slowly driving the car to the tavern, then parking the car and leaving the vehicle to open the door for Rose and walk with her inside the tavern to collect her things.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:22 am

I went inside taking nova's hand as we started to pack everything up as I tried to carry it back. "I need help nova" I said trying to carry it down "Can you please help me out?" I said sweating a bit.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:24 am

"My love let me handle all the carrying, just let me know when you need something taken down to the car" I said smiling grabbing the items Rose was trying to carry, then started packing them into the car. "Anything else thats heavy let me handle it, no need to let a beautiful women carry these things"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:32 am

"Thats it Nova" I said panting as I looked at the house. I forgot a pair of things in the house as I asked nova to get it as my foot started to hurt. I sighed as I waited for nova.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:35 am

Grabbing the things Rose asked for then walking at her seeing she was tired and exhausted, lifted her off the ground and carried her to the car, placing her in the passenger seat. Then walking to the driver side of the car, putting it in reverse and then to drive while heading to his house. On the way he looked over to Rose. "Shall we take a quick nap, i'll sleep on the floor next to you or the couch in the living room" He said smiling to her while holding her hand, and driving slowly with one hand.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:40 am

"Yes that be nice nova!" I said as I was sleepy. I looked at the nice places as we get to nova's place as I whistled. I got out as I went inside looking around as I found the bed as I slept there.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:44 am

Watching Rose waltz right into my bed as i laughed a bit. "Good night my princess" Covering her while gently giving her a kiss on her forehead, then slowly moving toward the couch in my living room. Stretching as i starting walking away.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:47 am

I slept soundly as I covered myself in blankets. I took off some stuff as I was now comfy on the bed sleeping soundly.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:52 am

I started laying on the couch unable to sleep, but at least I was off my feet and relaxing. Letting Rose catch some sleep, and gain back some energy, i started thinking about alot of things, about my past and what should i be doing at this moment.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:55 am

I continued to sleep as I havent been doing so well a couple of days. I sweated a bit as I got out of my blanket screaming as I began to cry after.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:58 am

As i was laying down on the couch going through some emotions, i heard Rose scream as i jumped up and ran to my room. Looking at Rose with Stuff not on her, but ignoring that, since she was crying, i ran up to her and held her in my chest. "Are you alright? Its alright i'm right here, there's nothing to worry about when i'm here" Starting to feel very worried, and holding her tightly, but not to tight. "Is everything alright? You can talk to me, i won't leave your side"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum