Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  Empty Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:00 am

Nova's preparing for a day at the beach, excited to be able to see Rose once again, he starts packing some necessaries, like towels, lotions, alot of water, some food and other things. Switching out his adventure bag for a small travel book bag, with all the things he needs and one huge beach umbrella just in case. Walking out his house, it was already morning, he's wearing only his black tank top, swimsuit shorts and sunglasses to match. Although some of his scars were showing, it was a hot day and there was a possibility he was gonna go into the water, so he wasn't gonna let that affect him.

Making his way toward the beach, his umbrella was placed over on his shoulder, like if he was holding this huge sword, looking around for a place to sit or wait before going onto the beach and picking a spot to place his things, he was more focused on knowing how Rose has been and any adventures she's been on.

(Rose Florance enters)
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:45 am

I prepared myself for another day with nova as I decided to grab 2 pieces of clothing just in case. I grabbed some sun tan and some oil as I smiled getting ready to leave my home. I walked with my hat and a t-shirt on as I went to the beach finding nova as I ran to him. I took my shirt off as I went behind nova putting it around his eyes as I giggled "Guess who~" I said as I smiled.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Second Date....  (Private Roleplay)  Empty Re: Second Date.... (Private Roleplay)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:43 am

"There could only be one person that i can think of, hello Rose" Nova said as he put down the umbrella and went in for a hug and kiss on the cheek. "You look beautiful today, how's everything been for you? I'm glad i get to spend another day with you" Nova said with a smile, then reached down to grab the umbrella once again. "Shall we go pick a spot where i can set up and leave our things?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:12 pm

I blushed as I felt his lips on my cheek as I giggled "Hey!" I said as I smiled and hugged nova. I looked around on a beautiful day as I was wearing a bikini light blue with white stripes as I blushed. "D-Do you like this Nova?" I said as I was pink. I looked around hearing his question as I pointed near the restraunt and the ocean. "Lets go over here nova~" I said with a big smile."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:29 pm

Nova astonished by Rose's beauty looked at her with a smile. "Y-Yea i do, you look absolutely stunning in them" Staring at her outfit then looking away. "Alright, that's a perfect spot, i'll bring our things over there for us" As he started heading in the direction she pointed.

"How have you been lately? I haven't seen you in awhile" "Everything been going well for you?" Nova asked while trying to stand right next to her giving her a smile.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:33 pm

"Everything is going alright nova!" I said with a smile as we walked. "You look amazing nova" I said as I looked at him blushing a bit as I stopped at the spot. "I wanna have lots of fun Nova" I said with the biggest smile on my face as I giggled. "So whats in the bag?" I said as I was curious.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:43 pm

"Thats great to hear, i've haven't been up to much lately but exploring" "Thanks my love, i tried my best to look good for you" Nova said as he laughed a bit, finally reaching where they wanted to set up, Nova dropped his things and stabbed the umbrella into the sand and opened it. Covering about 10m around the area. "Inside my bag? Well its not to many things but i brought water, some snacks, a beach ball, and some other things if we would need for them" Then pulling out two towels. "Well what do you want to do first, have you eaten?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:51 pm

"I haven't aten at all!" I said as I put hand on my tummy. I went closer to nova as I was on my knees smiling. "I wanna do all sorts of stuff here nova!" I said as I looked at your red eyes. I waited for my food as I started to apply my sun screen as I smiled.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 pm

Nova kinda got stunned by how Rose approached him and how she said, all sorts of stuff, but he tried not to make it seem wrong. "So food first i'll be right back and bring something to eat before we do anything" Then Nova walked toward the Splash! Convenience Store, and got some hot dogs for the moment just so she can get something to eat. Walking back toward Rose and sitting down next to her.

"Hope you don't mind eating a hot dog, if you would like fries or chips i can get more" As he's handing her the hot dog,
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:09 pm

I grabbed the hot dog as I started to eat it. "This is fine nova thanks!" I said with a nice warm smile. I ate all of my hot dog as some ketchup got on my swimsuit as I blushed. "Oh darn I'll be right back nova so stay here please." I said as I quickly went to the changing room.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:15 pm

As Nova finished his Hot dog and place the bag down, he looked as Rose left and slowly turned back when he was out of sight. Now alone on the beach Nova took off his tank top and placed his hands on his head and laid down enjoying the site of the beach. It was still pretty early so not many people were around, but he could see some off in the distance and in the water.

As he looked up at the umbrella, he fixed his sunglasses and shut his eyes for a bit. Enjoying the wind, as he felt it glide across his body.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:26 pm

I quickly changed into the other bikini I brought with me as I smiled giggling. I went back as I noticed a couple people were here on such a beautiful day as I smiled taking in the fresh air. I went back to Nova as I lay next to him as I wore my pink bikini with white pokadots.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Nova opened his eyes to notice Rose coming back toward him, then laying beside him. He rolled over, closing the gap between him and Rose. Looking closer at her face and body. "Ah, you changed your bikini, looks real cute on you" "Although i'm pretty sure, you'd look good in anything you would wear" Kissing her hand then rolling back onto his back.

Grabbing a couple bottles of water and handing one to Rose. "Maybe in a little bit you want to go for a quick swim?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:40 pm

I blushed as I giggled "Why thank you nova~" I said looking at you. I felt your lips on my hand as I smiled and giggled feeling like a queen when im not. I grabbed the water from nova as I started to drink it slowly as I heard him. "Sure I would love to go in the water!" I said with excitement.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:47 pm

"Its my pleasure" As Nova started sipping some water and getting up from the sand. "Alright will you take my hand then, mi lady?" Extending his hand. "Then we can swim together, i'll make sure to hold onto you tight and keep you safe" Nova said with a smile.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:54 pm

I giggled as I then laughed taking your hand. "Take me away my knight~" I said while giggling. I started to take your hand as I entered the cold water as I shivered "C-Cold!" I said as I took a couple more steps into the ocean as I smiled my body readjusting to the oceans cold waters.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:59 pm

Entering the cold but yet refreshing water, letting go of Rose's hand as i went waist deep into the water. Noticing Rose shiver a bit, i came close to her and went to scoop her off her feet and carry her slowly into the water, using my body heat and keeping her close to submerge her body into the water so we could swim around for a bit.

"Is this is your liking? If i could do anything else to satisfy you, i'm at your beck and call"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:02 pm

I giggled as I held you tight. "I wanna swim with you but it be my first time swimming" I said with a small blush. "C-Can you help me swim so I become a swimmer?" I said with a cute look on my face. "I wish to swim with Nova~!" I said with a smile.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:10 pm

"Sure my love, it would be my honor to be able to help you with that" I said as i placed her into the water. "Ok hold onto my hand and try to balance yourself above the water, after you got the hang of it, i want you to start kicking" "If you can't keep yourself above the water you could hold yourself around my waist, until you get the feel for it"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:14 pm

I held onto the knights hand as I fell forward trying to balance. I smiled starting to kicking as I started to fall a bit. I held onto you as I blushed trying to keep my balance as I started to kick. "A-Am I doing g-good?" I asked as I looked at you.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Holding onto Rose seeing her try her best to learn to swim, made Nova constantly smile. "Yea your doing real good just try to keep it up" moving more farther into the water chest high into the water, moving to her side now. "Ok now i'm gonna place my hand on your belly and keep you up as you keep trying to swim" Placing his hand on her stomach but it was more closer to her chest, noticing and freaking out but them placing his hand where it shouldve gone. "Sorry i didnt mean for that to happen" As Nova started getting flustered.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:29 pm

I giggled as I kept your hand there as I smiled. "Its ok if your my teacher I like to learn the right way!" I said looking at you. I felt you losen up as I dipped a bit needed to stay up. "N-Nova p-please help!" I said grabbing on your trunks as I got flustered too pulling my hand away.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:36 pm

Raising Rose above the water. "No need to worry i won't let you drown or fall, as long as i'm here next to you" Raising his trunks that were pulled down. "But hey, your actually doing pretty well, you should get the hang of this in no time" Slowly moving closer to the shore then sitting in the sand allowing the water and waves move his body back and forward.

"If you take the time to notice this is actually alot of fun and relaxing on the body, i've never been to the beach before, so this is a new experience for me as well" Looking at Rose as i smiled.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:11 pm

I blushed as I sat closer to nova looking at the ocean. "Its a beautiful site we dont have one up there" I said with a frown. "I wish we had this in heaven but we can't." I said with some tears falling. "I wanna stay down here!" I said fully crying into your chest as I sobbed and cried.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Holding onto Rose. "I'm surprised they don't have something like this in heaven, but if you want to stay here, then you can" "I won't let you go back if that's not what you want, i'll fight off any angel that dares to take you" Smiling at Rose then placing his hand on her back.

"So there's no need to cry, just come to me if you need anything at all" Then pulling her off his chest to look at her face.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next