Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:22 pm

Its mid-day in the Forever Autumn Woods and the breeze is feeling particularly pleasant. The leaves in the trees are a bright crisp color mixture of red, yellow, orange, and brown. Small leaves are falling as the wind blows and the sound of little squirrels  and chipmunks rustling in the leaves is heard. In the distance birds are flying in a V shaped pattern across the sky. Perfect day for a picnic. Annabelle strolls along with her basket full of goodies, looking for a spot to set up the checkerboard blanket. Unfortunately she had no one to share her picnic with since her friend stood her up, but it was such a lovely day Annabelle decided to have her picnic anyways. She had already made the food to begin with, so she figured she might as well go ahead and eat while admiring the scenery. After walking for a while she finds a nice shady spot under a tree and sets up her blanket. She begins to arrange the food in a respectable manner and then takes a bite into her first goodie of the day, a loaf of cheese bread.

-Enter Ian-

Last edited by Annabelle on Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Ian enters

Post by erickthebabyotter Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:40 pm

Ian is laying in the grass trying to rest to regain energy after his training, suddenly his stomach growls making him realize he hasn't eaten in a while and is growing hungry. So he gets up and wonders around the forest for something to eat. While walking he smells some thing delicious in the air. He begins walking and as the scent grows stronger he sees a woman sitting down eating. Desperate for food Ian approaches her.
"Hey! Couldn't help but to notice you all alone with a nice set up. Did someone not show up?" Ian says while walking with a friendly smile towards the woman.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Re: Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Walking through the Autumn Woods, Nova decided to take a quick relaxation, then soon after he started noticing a sent through the air. Smelled like baked bread, as nova started moving closer to the smell, he started climbing the nearby tree. Making his way to the top branch, he notices that it was Annabelle and someone else, like if there having a picnic.

Being curious like Nova always is, finally finding out the smell was coming from, Nova then sits on top of the branch and pulls out his water bottle. Then dropping one of his kunai's from his bag, falling all the way to the ground making a small metallic noise, upon impacting the ground. "Dammit"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Re: Adventures in the Woods (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by Annabelle Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Annabelle was chewing her cheese bread when she noticed a strange man whom she'd never met before approaching her, while eyeing her food. He asked her if she had been canceled on. Was it that obvious? She wondered.  She finished chewing before answering him.

"Yeah, I was supposed to share this with a friend of mine but unfortunately he wound up canceling on me."

Annabelle took another bite of bread and chewed it as well.

"What brings you here?"

Suddenly a small noise is heard that makes Annabelle's head turn. She sees a shiny object on the floor. She approches it and picks it up. It was a small knife. Kinda looks like Novas knife, she thought. She looks up at the tree and spots, who else but Nova. Being a curious little devil like always.

"Hey Nova!" ~She waves

"Any particular reason why you're spying on me?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Mouth already drooling from the food Ian gets the feeling she already knows why he's there.

"Well after my ultra intense training I came here to relax. and I couldn't help but notice the scent of your food so I came to check out what it was."

Ian hears noise behind him so he turns around as Annabelle confronts the stranger. She calls him nova guessing his a friend of her so Ian did pay much attention to him and then calls out to Annabelle

"So is this you friend that canceled on you?" Ian chuckles after.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Nova jumped down from the tree, looking at Annabelle, "i wasn't spying nor would i intentionally do such a thing", giving off a small smile to her then sticking his hand out to grab the throwing knife. "It just so happened i was relaxing and caught you having a picnic with a certain fellow. "Seems like someone is having a date, did i interrupted something" Nova said teasing Annabelle but back off a few ft, just in case.

Turning to look at the male, then walking up to him and reaching out his hand once again. "Pleasure to meet you, sir, my name is Nova, Nova Gauner"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 20, 2015 12:50 am

Annabelle felt super embarrassed by all the assumptions going on around here. Her cheeks turned red with rage.

"No. For your information he is not the friend the canceled. " she directs towards Ian. Then she turns towards Nova. She throws his knife at him in anger. Good thing he backed up when he did or else he'd have a knife stuck in his foot.

"And you! THIS, is no where near a date! It's not like that got it?! We literally JUST met!"

Annabelle turns and hastily walks back towards her picnic. She sits down and furiously takes another bite of bread.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:07 am

"Hey there nova, my names ian nice to meet you"
Ian says with a smile and then noticed that Annabelle is turning red then throws the knife at Nova and yells at him in anger and Ian bites his lip trying not to burst out laughing
"Wow! Your pretty fiesty aren't you Annabelle" Ian says jokingly then turns to Nova
"Is she always like this?"
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:24 am

Nova couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "I was only teasing you, i know that already" then looking back at Ian now. "No, she's usually composed or a bit of a air head, but never have i seen her like this" Nova once again started laughing a bit, then reaching down to grab his knife. "Well i only came down to grab my knife, i'm sorry for that joke.

"Now i'll just see what else i shall be doing this fine day, just been strolling around and happened to come across you guys" "It was a pleasure to meet you Ian and nice to see you again Annabelle" He said while slowly starting to walk away.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Annabelle chewed her bread as she watched the two interact. She grew quite angered at the "airhead" comment Nova made. How dare he? She swallowed her bread and stood up, while balling her fists. Trying no to blow up again. It's a perfect, beautiful day, lets not ruin it, she thought.

"Don't you walk away. I am NOT an airhead, Nova. For your information I am very skilled in sword crafts, herbalism, and nursing, so don't be calling me an airhead like that, you don't know me!"

Annabelle caught a glimps of Ian, trying not to laugh.

"And you! What's so funny? Hmm?"

Annabelle turns even more red the more she tries to contain herself.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:01 pm

The more Ian noticed that Annabelle was getting frustrated the more harder it begin to hold in his laughter. So bites his tongue to not burst out laughing. After Annabelle asked Ian what's funny he responds giggling.
"Ohh nothings funny hehe nothing at all." He then looks at Nova and whispers
"Your right she is kind of airheaded."
Then Ian sees Annabelle getting more red and angrier.
"So...umm... Annabelle is it...sinces your a nurse you think you could help me out with something." Ian says trying to calm her down.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:56 pm

Nova looked back at Annabelle. "It's not like It's a negative thing I didn't mean no disrespect by saying that" "I'm sorry for making you upset, I couldn't help see that face of yours so flustered . Nova said with a chuckle.

Looking at Ian. "Watch out man she'll hear you" Nova whispered back, then staying quiet to listen to his favor.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Annabelle began getting angered. They were obviously being very rude with all the whispering and what not. She felt ganged up on. Annabelle seriously felt like punching both of them in the face. She kept her cool and decided that it wasn't even worth the trouble. She walked closer to the both of them so that way they couldn't whisper. She wondered what Ian wanted of her in regards to the fact that she was a nurse.

"What do you need help with Ian? " ~She eyed him suspiciously.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:31 pm

"Well you see I was minding my own business when a gang of goblins jumped me!!! There must have been ten or fifteen of them and me being me took them all on.
" As Ian tells his story he pulls up his sleeve to show his wound.
"one of them sneaked up behind be and caught me off guard and got me. He managed to get through my defenses and cut me." Shows his battle wound on his shoulder.
"After that I killed all of them." Ian Finish's and story smiling but on the inside is praying they believe his story and don't realize its actually from him tripping on flat ground and falling.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:18 am

Listening to what Ian was saying, he needed treatment for a wound he got. Staying back this time as the two conversed, Nova looked at Ian as he explained how he got attacked from goblins. "Damn must have been fun, 15 all to yourself" Then walking to the tree and sitting on the branch.

"I'll be up here if you need anything from me" Looking down to Annabelle to see how she would treat Ian's arm.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:33 pm

Annabelle began to sweat. Her breathing pattern changed as she swallowed and began to feel her heart beat faster.

"I-Ian...you're wounded?" Annabelle stuttered. 

Her attitude suddenly changed. She felt her anger melt away.

"A-A-Are you okay? Here let me see."

Annabelle extended her hand to see if Ian would allow her to treat his wounds. 

"Trust me, I'm a trained Nurse. I know how to treat these things."

Annabelle looks down and blushes, unable to look at Ian in the eyes.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Ian walk towards Annabelle and to let her treat his wound.
"Yeah it was pretty fun I wish I could of been challenged more." Ian says laughing after and then looks too Annabelle.
"Yeah I'm fine just don't want to get infected or anything just to be safe." Ian says and looks at Annabelle.
"So what caused you to become a nurse." He ask trying to be smooth still having his lie in the back of the head.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Nova's just in the tree looking down at Annabelle and Ian. As he stared off away from them and looking more to the scenery, it was nice calm and quiet. Nothing like Nova wanted at the moment, he was looking for some time of fun, like a fight, or something.

"Man if only i could have that happened to me" Nova said with a grin.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:50 am

Annabelle takes Ians arm while answering his question.

"It's kind of a long story. I wouldn't wanna bother you with the details." ~She blushes a deep red color

Annabelle examines his wound thoroughly.

Thats odd. ~She thinks.

These wounds don't look anything like goblin wounds. The shape is waaaay off.

As a trained nurse Annabelle knows how to diferenciate between wounds and this was definitely NOT a goblin wound.

"Wow Ian." ~All traces of warmth had left Annabelle at this point.

"Goblins huh? You almost had me fooled. THIS is not the kind of wound you get from a goblin. Any nurse would know. It's quite obvious."

She drops his hand and shakes her head furiously.

"If you're looking for treatment, you've got the wrong nurse, because i don't appriciate liars."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyr Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:51 am

Off in the distance, Tyr is sitting on a log, all of his armor is removed leaving him in a really light white buttoned shirt with simple grey pants. He has his blade still remaining set on his back and his gun holstered, but the rest of his armor and weaponry remain on the other side of the log. His dark hair lightly flows with the breeze as he attempts to innocently play with a rabbit drawing closer and closer to petting distance. He smiles happily as he finds a place seeming to have no violence at all, a hopeful idolization for the future.
Tyr
Tyr

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:56 pm

Ian smiling noticing Annabelle getting nervois.
"Well I do like long story's so I wouldn't mind." Then notices that she's looking to close to the wound and her facial expression changed.
"Oh god tell me she didn't notice" he thinks and then she calls him out on his lie and thinking he could play it off he tries to convince her he's not.
"What are you talking about this is from a goblin if it wasnt from a goblin what could it be?"
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:49 am

Nova jumped down from the tree, landing right in front of the both of them. "Honestly it looks like you cut yourself someway, either by a rock, tree or tripping over" Looking down at his scars then looking toward Ian. "I've gotten plenty or marks in that way, and seems the most reasonable theory i could think of" "The moment i saw it, you could tell, that's why i wanted to see if Annabelle had the skills to notice, which i'm not surprised she does in fact have skills" Walking away deeper in the woods. "But it doesn't mean your weak, i know you got potential inside of you Ian, no need to feel your pride being hurt by a cut" Giving him a smile, then continued walking.

As Nova traveled a bit from the others he notices a figure off in the distance, someone he doesn't recognize.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:42 am

Annabelle crosses her arms obviously displeased with Ian. She hears Novas comment about it possibly being just a scrape from a fall. See glances over at his cut once more with that in mind.

"It appears Nova is correct. That type of cut cannot be from any creature. It can only be a scrape from a fall of some sort."

Annabelle looks back towards Nova.

"You said you had similar cuts. May I see?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyr Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:41 am

Tyr looks up and sniffs the air happily, enjoying the calmness in the sky. A small twitch forms slowly against his lips, yet going against his judgment he relaxes once more happily, ignoring all noises around him and debunking them as simple animals.
Tyr
Tyr

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:47 am

"Crap there catching on to me" Ian thinks to himself he's getting nervous and his hands begins to shake. Seeing Annabelle and Nova distracted by each other Ian tries to get away from them and starts to walk backwards slowly away from them then hits a rock and trips and fall in the ground
"Ouch!! God damn it!!" Ian screams when he hits the ground. Then feels a sharp pain on the opposite shoulder from his cut. He then grabs his shoulder.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next