Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

2 posters

Go down

Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:08 pm

Nova was out one morning strolling along the Forever Autumn Woods, being out here before make him come out here often. He loved the view and how relaxed he was out here, it helped him heal the wounds he receives from battles and adventures. Looking over the view of the sun rising, it was on of the few things about these woods he enjoyed. Nova was sitting up in a tree just laying back on one of the branches. Playing with one of his Kunai's and throwing them up and catching them. He spots a figure in the distance, jumping down from the tree and moving toward the figure.

I've met some cool people here before, shouldn't hurt to say hi, Nova was always distant from people but lately has became curious about meeting new people. "Hey!" Yelled Nove trying to get the attention of the man in the distance.

Enter's Hingle
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Re: Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by hingle123 Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:41 pm

Hingle wasn't used to such a calm atmosphere,he could here birds chirping and the could feel the wind on his face.Hingle's life had been a mystery to all but he felt at peace in these woods, however this did not change his hatred towards living things. Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of him. Hingle had never met friendly folk before so he was worried what the person had to say. "Hey you,what do you seek!" Hingle said pondering what to do with this man. Soon , Hingle realised that the person meant no harm and wanted to hear what he had to say.

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY) Empty Re: Meeting a fellow stranger (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:49 pm

Walking up to the man, he seemed alarmed but yet calm. "Just saw you while i was sitting on the tree over there" Pointing to where he was sitting. "I saw you and just wondered if you were lost or something, not used to meeting people but i've taken the liberty to at least try" Nova said while extending his hand to greet the man. "Sorry where's my manners, my name it Nova Gauner, and do you mind me asking for yours" Looking over at the man standing in front of him.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:58 pm

"my name is Hingle, i don't have a last name because i don't need one." Hingle started to feel more comfortable around nova and stopped acting so hostile.
"Also yes i am a bit lost, these woods arent anything like the tar 'el islands, it's a lot calmer here,no....murder" hingle started to look down at the floor with a mysterious look. "so what brings you to the woods nova?"

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:08 pm

"Well Its nice to meet you Hingle" Lowering my hand from him, then resting my back against the tree i was next to. "Yea i've been there before, almost didn't make it back myself" "This place is alot different from there, but its still not the safest, depending on the area" Looking toward Hingle noticing he must have been through alot, but continued talking.

"I'm just here to relax, mostly to run away from my blacksmiths duty, and any adventures at the moment" "I know these woods pretty well if there something i could help you with? Where are you heading to?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:38 pm

"i'm not heading anywhere really, i'm just trying to escape. My thirst for murder hasnt been what it used to be recently, i guess that makes you lucky!" Hingle looked around and saw a flower growing behind a tree. He picked it up and put it in his pocket."Strange, i havent seen life in a while, i guess i've been doing too much running.These woods seem like a nice place so i might stay here until Lord Ryner calls to me and gives me a task to do." Hingle started climbing up a large tree and led down on one of the branches. "climb on that tree over there nova so that we an communicate more easily."

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:49 pm

"Ah thirst of murder you say, guess i am lucky,i wouldn't like to have a battle honestly" As Nova smiled but was still shocked how calmed he talked about it. Confused watching him pick up a flower and place it in his pocket then climbing up a tree, asking him to climb up himself. Nova had his guard up but decided to listen to Hingle's request and ran up the big tree next to him, jumping off the trunk onto a branch and flipping him over on top of it, trying not to break the tree but climbing high enough to be at the same level as Hingle.

"So what made you collect that flower you put in your pocket?" Looking still confused about Hingle's personality but quite curious. "So your a assassin or something?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:33 am

"I guess you could call me an assassin, but assassin's kill without a purpose, my purpose is to destroy all who oppose Ryner." Hingle took the flower out of his pocket and stared a it. "The reason i got this flower was because i have never seens something so full of life before" Hingle looked down and saw how high he was off the ground, he then stood up on the branch and yawned."Well today has been a very unusual day,this is the first time i've met a friendly stranger before.Where are you from Nova?"

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:44 am

Continuing to look at Hindle then looking down. "Well if that's your purpose, i live to protect my newly found friends, i've never really had any goals or a purpose" "But now all i want to do is to keep them safe, i won't let anything happen to them" Placing his hand on his sword. "So i guess we have our own way of living huh" Starting to look up at Hingle once again, then standing up with him.

"I live not far from here, in Kiru City" Pointing toward the city not far from there location, and you? Where do you come from?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:56 am

"I travel alot, but i guess i lived in the tar 'el islands for most of my life." Hingle looked over in the distance to see kiru city. "I recognise that place, that was my first home around here." Hingle got in a meditating position and started mumbling words under his breath."Oh sorry nova, i have to pray to ryner at least twice everyday to keep up my shadow powers. You probably shouldnt disturb me or i might get unintentionally mad."

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:00 am

"Oh i see that's cool" Traveling huh. seems like my whole life, Nova thought to himself. Then looking at Hingle meditate and listening to his words. Not disturbing him, as he wished. Sitting back down placing his hands on his legs like if he was back in the old days when he would train controling his Willpower/chi. Looking at Hingle as he waited for him to do his thing.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:28 am

After Hingle finished praying,he stood up again and said"This forest is very quiet, why does no-one come here, if there is a threat then i couldnt be too dangerous for me. I've seen the strongest of enemies but the mystery of this forest does seem more threating than any other enemy that i have faced in my life." Hingle looked around on alert, scouting out for anyone who would try and ambush him.

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:35 am

Looking at Hingle finish his prayer and scouting around like if were gonna be attacked, Nova started to stand back up. "You don't need to be alarmed, not maybe people come around this area, but there shouldn't be anything to dangerous then a few lost mobs wondering around, but there either taken care of, or just wonder away" Jumping down from the tree. "Yea this place is pretty mysterious, but its the one thing i like about it"

xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:40 am

Hingle jumped down from the tree and had a confused look on his face."These mobs, who is it who gets rid of them. Also, why arnt people dealing with them earlier,it cant be too difficult. In my past experiances, getting rid of mobs has been terribly easy. Most of them are just drunks or cocky teenagers." Hingle sat down on the leaves and almost fell asleep."I'm getting kinda tired now so i might take a nap on these leaves, it's not like anyone would dare attack me whilst i sleep."

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:00 am

Nova laughed a bit. "By mobs i mean monsters, fellow adventures usually take care of them, i'm one of those people" "There not really hard but its not so easy either" "Many adventures lost there life, they were either cocky and got out numbered, or sadly not strong enough to handle it" Looking down thinking about the countless lifes that past away in front of his eyes, the memory of his city being burned down by demons. But not trying to look down about it. "Although your quite strong these mobs, are not something to take lightly and even if they case would be, that they popped out right now in front of us, i believe we could take some out" As Nova looked up a gave Hingle a smirk.

"If you want to rest for awhile, there no need to worry, i'll be around the area making sure nothing were to pop out" Nova drew out his sword and began to sit down while placing the sword on his lap.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:25 pm

After resting for 2 hours, Hingle got up and yawned."Well that was refreshing, i havent slept in 2 days. So did anything happen whilst i was asleep"Hingle checked his pockets and his blade wasnt there. Alarmed, he looked at Nova thinking that he took it but Nova was half asleep. Hingle looked up to see that he left his weapon on the top of the tree. Hingle started climbing the tree and when he reached the top he saw Nova staring up at him with a confused look

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:41 pm

As Nova stayed up to make sure nothing disturbed them, Hingle finally woke up and wondered if anything happened. "Nope nothing really happens here but we can't be caught off guard just in case" Looking at Hingle looking around for something, then climbing back up the tree. Confused and looking up at him, he called out to him. "Hey everything alright? Whats wrong?" Starting to stand and placing his sword into his sheath. "You good man?"

Resting his back against the tree he was sitting next to, and continuing to look up at where Hingle was at.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:37 pm

" i couldnt find my weapon, but dont worry i found it now. Did you move it?" Hingle looked at Nova with a disturbed look. "Nah, it couldnt have been you, if you were going to betray me, you would have killed me in my sleep."Hingle jumped down from the tree and looked up instantly.He saw a small animal running around the forest crunching leaves underneath it's feat.Hingle ran after the animal and 1 minute later, came back dragging its body on the floor.

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:48 pm

"Ah i see well glad you found it, and i'm guessing you left it up there" "That's one weird way to say that, but i guess that would be true" Looking at Hingle, jump down the tree and go after a small helpless animal, as he returned Nova looked at Hingle upset, but understanding that survival of the fittest. "Are you hungry or something?" "I have some extra food if you wanted some, instead of hunting"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:54 pm

"Yeah I am hungry, I havent ate actual food in ages." Hingle kindly accepted the food that Nova gave him and thanked him. Hingle took one look at the food then put it in his mouth. Then he swallowed it witchout chewing at all! "Thanks for that, i feel alot better now. Hmmmmm, now what do i do with this?" Hingle stared at the animal which he had killed."Do you want it, now that i've taken some of your food you might need some for later."Hingle picked up the animal and tried handing it over to Nova.

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 am

"Wow, you really must've been hungry, well i'm glad you enjoyed it" Looking at the animal that Hingle was handing out to him. "Well its already been killed and i'm not one to waste life like that, shall we cook it now?" Looking at Hingle while reaching out to grab the animal and prepare it. But Hingle held onto the animal and started skinning the animal and taking out the guts. Nova then decided that he would go out to prepare some wood to make a small fire before the meat gets spoiled.

Last edited by xXNovaXxFate on Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by hingle123 Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am

Hingle continued to skin the animal and had a guilty look on his face whilst doing it. He knew that the animal didn't have to die but his instincts made him do it. What really confused Hingle was that he felt guilty! Hingle had killed many things, including children, and never felt guilty for anything. He finished skinning the animal and looked around for Nova."How long is he gonna take, it can't be that hard to find some wood in this massive forest. And our food might get spoiled!" Hingle got angry but not the type of anger which would make want to hurt someone, the type which makes him want to throw a stone at a tree. Hingle then proceeded to pick up a stone and throw it at a tree.

hingle123

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Nova returned from the forest, walking back toward Hingle. "Sorry if i took long, it was a pain to find dead wood and good size rocks" Nova said as he dropped a good amount of dry wood, then went into his bag and pulled out 10 good size rocks. He placed the rocks in a circle formation, to make sure that no embers would fly out and cause another fire. After he broke all the wood and placed it in a upward position, he pulled out a sharp straight live piece of wood and was handing it over to Hingle. "Do you wanna be the one to cook it?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down