Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:15 am

"I'm sure this demon isn't anything we can't handle. I've had my fair share of runnings with undesirable creatures. No offense Nova, you're nothing like them, I can guarantee. These creatures aren't so difficult to deal with so long as you can outsmart them. A sharp blade is tough to beat, but a sharp mind is impossible to beat. We'll be perfectly safe."

Annabelle continues walking until she reaches the cave.

"Okay, here we are! How about I set up the blankets and organize our equipment while one of you gets some wood? After that, I'll make you boys some dinner. Sound good?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 2 Empty Re: The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:42 pm

"Its perfectly alright i've had my fair contact with other demons, there not the easiest to kill, but there different then how i am" "There tricky people, who uses other peoples weakness against you"

Getting closer to the cave, Nova drops his gear and only with his sword and a rope of cordage starts to venture out. "I'll be back with alot of wood and timber and get started on this fire right away" As he starts walking away toward the forest once more, thinking of what could be good timber and looking for dead wood.

I start by using this chunk of fallen over dead wood, Nova says as he starts whacking at it with his sword, then wrapping it up, in a cordage to throw over his back. Finally getting everything he needs and a couple of rocks, he makes a medium size circle controlled fire, that won't spread the embers by the wind, with the rocks all around it.

"There this should be enough for the night, and i'll take the first watch, just in case we will need anymore wood for the fire"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:04 pm

Christian felt distant. With the others gathered around the fire he couldn't be with them. He didn't seek warmth like the rest of people. He was frozen.
His greatest weakness was the heat. Being warm made him weak. That was why he was so far away from the others. Staying a fair distance away from the flames, he made a failed attempt to sleep.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:36 pm

Annabelle collected everyone's equipment and set it up in a neat pile, near the edge of the cave. When Nova returned with the fire wood she began making a meal for the three of them. Out of her bag she pulled out some Barley soup and began heating it up by the fire. It reminded her of the one time when she made soup for Kurei, so long ago. She quickly became nostalgic while remembering the one time, but then gathered her thoughts and continued to heat the soup. When the soup was done heating she handed Nova and Christian, each a bowl with a a spoon. 

"Eat up before it gets cold!" ~Then Annabelle got her own bowl and sat by the fire to eat.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:55 pm

Grabbing the Barley soup and sitting down away from the fire, looking up at christian. "Guessing as a ice angel you don't like the fire as much either, huh?" Then taking a sip of the soup, silently eating he turns to Annabelle. "Well what do u know this is pretty good soup" Turning back down to finish his soup, then finishing up his food.

"Alright since its getting late shall i stand first watch?" "I barely need sleep so i can stay up until one of you are well rested, then we could switch if one of you want"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:05 pm

Christian found the soup quite delicious in taste. Tucked away in his corner, he quietly ate.
"Guessing as a ice angel you don't like the fire as much either, huh?
These words haunted Christian. He couldn't display his weakness to his potential friend. That's why he did not respond. He just sat and listened.
He didn't say a word until the morning

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:18 am

Annabelle stared deeply into the fire, alone. Far from Christian, far from Nova, far from any kind of interaction. She quietly ate her soup and watched as the fire crackled and danced around. The light illuminating from the flames glowed in her eyes and all she could do was be alone with her thoughts. Christian and Nova were sitting together but apart, they seemed...not long after, it was time to sleep. Annabelle collected the bowls and spoons and put them with the pile of equipment.  She handed Christian a blanket and another to Nova, after he takes the first watch for the night he'd need it. Annabelle took the third blanket to a corner and covered herself with it. She closed her eyes and tried to sleep, tossing and turning, trying to relax or at least get comfortable enough to sleep. After a couple thousand failed attempts Annabelle's eye catches Nova, silently guarding,  making sure they were safe.

"Tired yet Nova? Would you like it if I stepped in so you can rest?"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:32 am

Nova received the blanket from Annabelle then folded it and placed it on his bag, Just looking around and at his two members, then Annabelle looked at him and asked if he was tired, but Nova wasn't close to tired he had to many thought on his mind.

"Naw i'll be fine, not much of a sleeper but if i need to, trust me i'll let one of you know and i'll rest" "But i saw your barely getting any sleep, trust me i'll be fine, i'll make sure nothing walks into our camp" Nova said with a smile but yet it was forced. "If there is something troubling you, let me know?"

Going back to his post, his sword out of his sheath, but just lying down next to him. Looking up at the star wondering about what he needs to do and what is his true purpose. Although Nova always thinks like this, he just wants to be given a sign or something. But for now he knew what he had to do at this moment, he gripped his sword and was more alert now then ever.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:02 pm

Christian couldn't sleep. He tried, but he couldn't. His eyes were closed, but he still couldn't quite feel safe. He figured Nova was a skilled fighter to protect them, but he still couldn't fully trust his companion.

Sitting up quietly, blanketed in the shadows, he watched the flames spark. Oh how he longed the feeling of warmth against his skin...

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Annabelle notices Nova's guard is up high. He really seems to be trying hard to be protecting her and Christian. Speaking of Christian, Annabelle glances over his way,  he seemed to be staring out into the fire lost in thought. Annabelle, tries to rest once more but her body wouldn't allow it, so she decided to leave her spot in the cave and join Nova. She silently walks up next to him and stares out into the darkness, trying to make out what might be out there. The sound of crickets chirping is heard repeatedly in the distance, along with other animal noises such as owl hoots, wolf hows, and cicadas.

"Pretty scary thought isn't it? Not knowing what's out there in the darkness. Kind of makes your hair stand on point doesn't it?"

She stares at Nova for a little bit before speaking again.

"Are you sure you aren't tired Nova? I can't seem to get any sleep so I might as well make myself useful and stand watch."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:25 pm

"Its more mysterious then scary, never knowing what is going to pop out and/or what it could be" "To me its more of excitement then it being scary" Looking deeper into the forest, then looking back at annabelle.

"If you want to take watch its alright with me" As nova then put his sword in his sheath, the grabs his bag and blanket, lays down and attempt to close his eyes. Then soon later Nova decided to get some sleep.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:23 am

Christian watched as the duo interacted. It appeared as though no one was getting much sleep. Maybe Nova would have better luck than himself or Annabelle.

Speaking of Annabelle, she seemed on edge. All of us did, but Christian sensed something to do with her lack of being able to sleep.

Figuring he might be able to connect with her, he tested his limits by approaching her nearer to the flames he oh so feared.

"Can't sleep much either?" He questioned. He watched her outline. He found her beautiful, but most certainly nothing that appealed to his interest.

"I prefer the coolness of the night, rather than the warmth of the flames" he stated to try and break the ice

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:26 pm

Annabelle took Nova's place and stood watch. Not long after, Christian came to converse with her. He was gorgeous obviously but then again weren't all angels? Even if he was,  he was still an ice angel, and Annabelle didn't really like the cold. It was too much to bare. Made her think unhappy thoughts, but there was some type of warmth to Christian from what she could see. Even if it was just internal.

"Guess I'm just not feeling quite myself tonight. Hmmm."

Annabelle shivered.

"G-Guess being an Ice Angel has it's advantages. You don't f-feel quite as cold as I do. I mean, l-look at me, I'm a mess, my lips are purple and I cant s-stop shivering. "

Annabelle looked back at the fire for a quick second,  then continued to stare out into the distance, keeping her hand on her sword for anything that might occur, but still listening in case Christian had something more to say.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Nova kept coming in and out of sleep, but it didn't stop him. He was used to sleeping whenever u need to, cause of his travels, he barely had any time to rest. As Nova looked toward his two members seeing there having a nice conversation and couldn't sense any danger near by, he goes back to sleep.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Christian felt bad for Annabelle. She was cold. He could tell from her shivers. Trying to be gentle, he gently brought one of his wings around her, draping it across her shoulders like a blanket.

"I wish I knew a spell or enchantment to make you numb to the cold, but I don't even know how I am..." He said to her.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am

Annabelle felt surprisingly warmer under Christians wing. She finally managed to stop shivering at least.

"I can craft a potion that would help raise my body temperature but unfortunately I couldn't find the right herbs to make it, so I'm stuck without it, at least for now."

Annabelle continued to stare out into the distance listening to the animal calls, and insect chirps, slightly blushing at Christians courtesy.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:21 am

Nova woke up in a rush, starting to shake, he looks over to Annabelle and Christian, there alright, but he wonders what did i sense that made me wake up with this rush. Nova stood up and walked slowly to Annabelle that was under Christian's wing.

"Looks like someone was actually cold, acting all tough" he said joking toward Annabelle. "Its good to see you down from the tree, you two alright" Still trying to shake off that weird feeling he had, then passes the blanket to Annabelle still sweating. "Its a little to hot for me, here take it, it'll probably help" "I'm gonna explore a bit, i feel something really uneasy around here" As Nova said grabbing his sword and started walking away from the camp, toward the abnormal sensation he was feeling.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:46 am

Christian felt connected with Annabelle now. He felt he could protect her if she needed it, and felt as though he could call her a "friend". He had never had a friend before, or so he could remember. He found the feeling nice.

When Nova had come to interrupt his time with her, he felt unsteady. Christian had a way of sensing emotions of others, and he certainly caught the sign of distress from Nova.

"Annabelle, I'm going to talk to Nova about something. You stay here." He said to her as he got up and left.

He saw Nova not to far away. "Are you okay?" He called out.

The air around Christian became icy cold as he approached.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:04 pm

Annabelle was left alone. She felt the icy breeze hitting her once more. She walked towards the fire in the hopes to warm up. The flames danced in her eyes but her mind was a frozen iceland. Annabelle was used to being all alone. She knew it was for the best not to get too close to anybody. She knew she'd get hurt if she did.  Her past taught her to be distant.  She knew that if she let her emotions get the best of her she'd pay the price for it later. It was hard, being a healer, and a warrior, caring for people was her life. But if she grew attached to one person it could spell out trouble. That's why Annabelle refrained from falling in love because she knew she would only get hurt. If her lover were to be killed, or were to betray her, Annabelle wouldn't know how to live anymore. Same thing for making friends, she couldn't become too close to anyone. Anyone Annabelle loves, tends to die. She couldn't risk anything for anyone. But still, she longed for the feeling of being needed in that way by someone, but she knew it couldn't be, and that's the burden Annabelle carried. It always hit her the hardest when she was alone. A tear streamed down her cheek as she sat by the fire burying her face in her knees.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:37 pm

As Nova was rushing his way through the woods, he felt something coming from behind, Nova turn quickly, to see it was only just Christian. Looking at him now he tries to relax his nerves. "Hey, yea i just felt something really uneasy around here, but i cant sense it anymore" Looking around and not being able to feel anything at all anymore. "Well i seems like its gone now but i don't wanna leave any of our members alone, we should rush back just in case. noticing Annabellle is at the camp alone. If that uneasy feeling was closer to me cause i was alone, i don't want to leave any of our members.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:06 am

Something seemed off. Nova mentioned a feeling of unease to Christian. He tried to push it aside after the mention of Annabelles loneliness. But he couldn't quite manage. He cared about Nova too. He too was a friend now.

"Nova, are you sure everything is okay. I know there's a lot on our minds. I'm here for you if you need me."

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:39 am

Annabelle saw Christian and Nova coming back into the cave. She dried her tears and approached them. Nova seemed completely off to her.

"Hey Nova? It everything okay? You don't seem quite yourself lately. Is something wrong?"

Annabelle was full of concern for her friend he seemed to be anxious or anticipating something. His heart seems to race a million miles an hour. Annabelle gave Nova a hug in the hopes that it would calm him down.

"Don't worry, I'm here for you!" ~she smiled and burried her face in his chest.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:50 am

Nova usually never had this type of affection from others toward him, it made him feel.. weak like, his senses weren't working and slowing him down, but at the same felt like it made him stronger. Pulling Annabelle away from him, then looking to the both of them, he started to open up what was wrong.

"I feel like there's something horrible about to happen, i felt a horrible killing intent toward our camp" "I wanted to go there and deal with it alone, to protect you guys, but then when Christian came close to me" "It completely vanished, i just wanted to make sure you were alright"

"I wasn't the type to normally have someone to call a friend, it was always just looking out for myself, but somehow you guys become people i want to protect" "It could just be something i misread and wasn't as horrible as i thought, maybe i overreacted but its just, somethings been bothering me while being here" "I just can't figure out what it is"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:03 am

Christians heart warmed to Nova's confession the himself and Annabelle. Literally.

Due to his heart being glazed in pure ice, he had always been emotionless and numb. These people had made him feel different.

Unfornately though, this feeling of glory had been shortlasted from the painful consequence he felt. His heart literally burned with this emotion. It was melting.

Christian gasped with this emotion before falling completely limp to the ground. With it, the air around the group froze to a winters chill, stronger than yet experienced.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:25 am

Annabelle felt the sudden cold. It was absolutely freezing. The unexpected chill blew out the fire. She trembled and shook, she felt herself freezing, but non of that mattered right now.

"C-Christian!! Oh m-m-my gosh! Are you o-okay?!" Annabelle rushed to him, getting colder every second.

"H-He's out c-c-old!" She yelled towards Nova.

"Christian p-please, please if you c-can hear me, p-please, stay with us, please. D-Don't you die on us." ~Annabelle's lips trembled,  turning purple once more, her body was shaking, shivering, barely any warmth lied within her anymore.

"P-Please Christian. P-Please..." ~Annabelle let out a tear that quickly froze on her cheek. She was so very cold, her fingers grew numb, she no longer could feel her nose, or ears. Her cheeks turned red, and her warmth had left her. But Annabelle wasn't thinking about herself, Christian was what mattered right now. She wondered if he would make it, she pleaded that he would.

"Oh, C-Christian!" ~She embraced his limp body. She felt so useless, this was all she could do. She squeezed him tight and hoped he'd survive.  More of her tears flowed, all freezing on her cheeks, and Christian's body was even colder than the air, but she didn't let go, she couldn't, she wouldn't. Annabelle's sight slowly started to fail, she felt herself drifting away slowly, with every passing second.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum