Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:38 am

Nova looked down to Christian falling to the ground, then suddenly the temperature plummeted, growing intensely cold. "Christian! whats wrong, hey are you alright" Annabelle was holding him getting extremely cold, Nova then took off his armor, it was think leather to shield from the cold and threw it over Annabelle.

"Christian, you got to wake up, if you don't your gonna kill Annabelle, open your eyes whats wrong!" Nova yelled while trying to see if something was wrong with him, but nothing was wrong visibly. Looking toward Annabelle. "You need to keep your eyes open don't fall asleep, wrap my armor around you especially around your body" Wanting to grab Annabelle and rush her out of here and come back to Christian but she didn't look like she was going anywhere, my hands started to go numb. Putting my hands onto Christian. "Hey you told me if i needed you that you'll be here right" "Then wake up, i need you to wake up, Christian!"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY) - Page 3 Empty Re: The start of a new friends (OPEN ROLEPLAY)

Post by Christian Winters Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:22 pm

Christian could hear. It was as though his soul was alive, but his body wasn't. But that couldn't be right. He felt warm. Tingly. He couldn't move. He felt his body start to warm. To him, it felt like he was burning, but he knew that somehow, he had just had his heart thaw. He felt his lungs allow air once more. His friends needed to know he was okay.

He willed his body to move up, tried to speak. Words failed him, but he managed to move his arm around Annabelles back as a gentle tear ran along his face.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Annabelle felt Christian move. She knew he was still alive, at least for the time being. Nova's leather armor was keeping what remained of her heat inside, but it wouldn't last forever. Annabelle felt sleepy, she had to struggle in order to keep her eyes open. The cold air was in her lungs causing her to silently cough. She couldn't speak though, her body wouldn't allow it. She tried so many times to tell Christian that he needed to stay strong, that he needed to find the will to live, that he needed to be okay. She tried to tell Nova to help him, but allas her words were stapled shut inside her mouth, and all she could do was freeze in Christian's arms, ashamed of her uselessness.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Noticing that Christian started to breath once again and that there was a tear going down his face. "That's it come back to us, wake up, don't what ever is happening to you, get the best of you" "You can beat what ever it is thats making you like this" Still holding onto Christian, Nova's body feels like its a part of ice now, but it didn't matter. "Wake up man, don't let that beat you, make yourself up now and put a end to this.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:19 pm

Christian was finally getting used to this strange feeling. His eyes slowly opened. He realized his voice could work now.

"Forgive me friends. It appears my heart is no longer encased in ice. But be warned, I am now left vulnerable. Much of my ability is not of your use anymore. My heart drives my abilities, and since it is no longer frozen, my icy ability will not work as effectively. I do apologize for the scare though."

Realizing Annabelle had been crying, he turned to her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Thank you for being here for me you two, but we must leave if Novas theories are to be correct"

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Annabelle was overjoyed that Christian was okay. She felt the air around her growing less chilly, but it was still freezing. She could hardly move due to the fact that she was shivering to her core. She sat up and adjusted Nova's leather armor on her body.

"F-f-f-fire!"  Was all she could mutter. While pointing shakely to the ashes and wood where a fire once stood. Hopefully someone would take the hint and start the fire again, so she wouldn't freeze to death.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:43 pm

Nova stood up, wiping off all the ice and snow from his body. "Well its great to see you awake man, you gave me quite the scare" Looking around trying to see if he could make a quick fire, he suddenly hears Annabelle saying fire, so Nova goes grabs the nearby wood, plus the timber from before. Nova made another small fire, away from christian, but big enough to warm up someone. (Bunny-Modding was allowed -->) Nova then rushed to Annabelle, grabbed her and quickly carried her over to the fire, keeping her close to his chest just for extra warmth.

"Here, just relax let the heat settle in" Then Nova started to boil some water and added some mints in it, once it was finished Nova grabbed the cup and slowly handed it to Annabelle. "That should help warm up your body inside out" Nova then moved his body away from Annabelle, knowing by touch she wasn't as cold as she was before, but still not out of danger.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:14 pm

Christian felt truly bad. He knew Annabelle freezing was at his fault. But still. Something felt off. His magic should be gone. His heart was no longer frozen. He can't use ice magic anymore. But he still managed to make the air frigid. And now Annabelle was suffering. He had to fix this.

"I-I'm sorry Annabelle. This is my fault" He pleaded.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:43 pm

Annabelle tried her best to stay warm. She thanked Nova for carrying her close to the fire and keeping her warm, while taking the cup and slowly sipping from it. She didn't really care much for the taste but it did help her regain some warmth.

"Thank you Nova. This is very kind of you."

She then looks at Christian. He looks upset at himself. He apologizes to Annabelle for everything, which makes her feel worse about herself for letting the cold get the best of her.

"Oh, no Christian. It's alright. You musn't blame yourself. It was an accident there's no way you could of know this would of happened. If anything its my fault for not being a stronger person." ~She warmly smiles in his direction and takes another sip from the cup
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:41 am

Nova standing up near Annabelle looked down gladly that he's warming up. "Its alright i know you guys would've done the same if i was in that situation" He said with a smile, then walking over to Christian. "Hey man, i don't know what exactly happened, but don't bring yourself down, something must've triggered it, i know you didn't want to hurt any of us" Putting his hand on his shoulder. "We're alive and still here, so we managed to pull through right?" Looking at Christian with a smile.

"If you need anything, i'll be here and you can talk to me if there is anything affecting you" "I'll do my best to help out anyway, shape, or form i can"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:34 pm

How were they still so friendly towards Christian. He had almost killed them. Regardless, they deserved an explaination.

"My heart was frozen long ago. The same day I lost my life and ended up here. Its what causes my magic to be so...cold... I've always been distant, never made friends. Your kindness warmed my heart, so it melted. My body couldn't handle it. Unfortunately...I'm not sure I can be of any assistance to you. Even my sword requires Ice magic in order for it to not melt to pieces..." He explained with a frown.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:49 pm

"Christian...I...I'm sorry... it's all our fault. We caused your heart to melt and now, as a result, you might not be able to use your powers. I am honestly so sorry. Forgive us."

Annabelle put her cup down and looked away from Christian, too embarrassed to face him. She was obviously upset with herself. 

She whispered

"...sorry." once more.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:12 pm

In front of Christian, Nova looked down and felt pretty bad. "I'm sorry man, i didn't think we could do something like that to you" Continuing to look down, "Even if your ice magic is gone, i'd still want you on our adventure, we've been together all this time, i don't see ourselves just splitting up now" Looking back at Christian into his eyes but with a confused face.

"I still don't understand, i've never felt that cold when you collapsed, do you think its possible to continue using your magic, or maybe its even stronger now?" Nova said still with a confused look on his face. "I mean you were unconscious cause of your heart warming up and yet there was a feeling of powerful magic coming from your body"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:32 pm

Christian had to contemplate Novas theory. Perhaps melting his heart had freed his abilities. Christian had always been powerful, but the coolness that had expelled from his body was unlike anything.

"Perhaps you are correct Nova. I could be stronger now. But enough about me, we should leave. Nova, what was it about that presence you felt?"

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:52 pm

Annabelle stopped staring into the fire. She looked over at Nova and Christian's direction, intrigued by the events occurring. She listened closely to be able to hear as to what Nova was saying about a certain presence he said he felt. Maybe the should pack up and get going at this point. Seemed dangerous to stay here any longer.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:20 pm

Nova was looking at Christian while he said we should leave, looking back at Annabelle. "Its not certain that something is after us at this moment, i explained before, it just vanished" "Maybe it was me overreacting but, even if something were to happen, i wouldn't let anything happen to you two" Looking into the eyes of both of them. He said those things with a serious face and a smile, but his hand was clenching onto his blade.

xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Christian smiled. He looked at his companions, no, friends. Annabelle still looked weak, but he knew that Nova would be ready for a fight.

He drew his frozen saber and announced. "Lets not stick around and wait for something to get us then. I'm prepared to fight, with or without my magic. The dawn of a new day means we best be on our feet. Onward, friends!"

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:56 pm

Annabelle stands up. She's ready to stand along side her friends and fight if it comes down to it. She's still weak, but has enough strength to draw her sword.

"I will gladly fight along side my friends. If there's anything left for me to do right now it's to fight for you guys."

She walks towards the both of them and warmly smiles while blushing a little.

"Nova, Christian, both of you have been so good to me, it would only be right to fight for you."

Annabelle feels all warm inside and is very happy she has some good friends to share her adventures with. Usually is was just her. She points towards the outside of the cave with her sword and shouts...

"Alright! Lets do this! Onward!"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:08 am

Nova started scratching his head. "Thanks guys, but if anything were to happen, i rather be in the front, you guys need to rest and not over exhaust yourself" "But i appreciate you two and won't let anything happen to you guys" looking at both of them then picking up his things. "Alright lets continue moving!" Nova shouted with a smile.

"I don't feel like anything is out to get us at the moment, but if anything were to come after us" "Stick together and see if i could handle it without any help" Since both his members were still not at full strength, Nova wants to do what ever he can for them right now.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Christian looked over at Annabelle and though is Nova crazed?! I will not let him have all the fun. I may be weak, but I clearly am still powerful.

However, Christian didn't see the need for an arguement at the moment, so he just obeyed and followed Nova.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:27 am

Annabelle is ready. She takes her sword and follows Nova. It's so typical of him to want the spot light. He's always putting himself in senseless danger, and for what? To defend his honor? For his pride? Typical Nova. Pride above all else. Annabelle wished he'd just accept the fact that he needed to let others take his place every once in a while. Putting himself in danger all the time is not wise. Annabelle looks over at Christian and smiles while shaking her head, as if to say Can you believe Nova right now?
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:09 am

As Nova continued walking, he had his head down, wondering what made him say what he said, was he scared of seeing his friends hurt. Maybe his sense of pride, no, he thought to himself, he knew he just wanted to be accepted and not lose the small amount of friends he has right now. All his life he went out traveling with his father, then traveling alone at the age of 15. He didn't want to feel alone again, but his friends weren't useless, they were strong willed and reliable, he started to feel down.

"Sorry guys, i can tell you guys weren't satisfy with what i said, i don't even have to look back and i know you guys are probably having these faces, like if i'm stupid or something" Nova said while walking ahead. "I trust you guys with my life, and i wouldn't want to lose you" Nova then stopped walking and turned around to look at both Annabelle and Christian, then bowing his head. "If anything were to come after us, i'll be counting on you two as well, i would defiantly need your help and strength, i know i can't handle everything by myself, i was being childish." Looking back up and giving a small smile.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Christian Winters Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:13 am

"Nova, don't worry. Annabelle and I got your back just like you got ours. If anything comes in our way, we'll take them out easily" Christian responded with glee.

Unfortanately, as if on que, he heard something coming from the woods around them. Christian drew his blade, both scared and eager to try to see if he still had his magic.

Christian Winters

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:55 pm

"Did you hear that?" ~Annabelle prepped her sword.

"Be ready to fight anything that stands in our way."

She cautiously points her sword in front of her, keeping her ears open for any other noises that might suggest what could be out there.

"Keep your eyes peeled you guys!"
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:30 pm

Nova looked toward where Annabelle and Christian were standing, then he tried to see if he could feel any presence coming from the area even tho he can't sense them, or tell what they are, he has this gut feeling something was around them, It Seemed to be like 4 or more of them. Nova's eyes became real serious as he climbed the tree reaching the top, as he noticed the enemy's not to far away, Nova jumped down back to his friends. "We can get around them, there wouldn't be a need to fight, if you guys wanted, they might be close but its possible" Holding onto the hilt of his blade while it's still in his sheath. "I'll leave it all up to you guys, if its a fight, we'll give them a hell of a fight" Nova said with a grin as he awaited his members decision.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next