Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 Empty Re: (QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery

Post by Malak Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:44 pm

Vorgar's eyes narrow in on his next target as he cut through the water as silent a shark prowling through the frozen lake. With his natural strength, as well as his years of experience swimming through the frozen salt-water lake, it was no issue for Vorgar to find himself directly below his prey. He couldn't help but smile, and chuckle a little. He watched the demon-boy swim above him, putting every ounce of his strength into cutting through the water, while Vorgar put forth no effort to keep up with him. He barred his teeth and clenched his fists, readying his attack.

As fast as a shark and just as powerful, Vorgar lunched upward to grab the boy from below. Swiftly rolling to throw himself above him, with the demon below the water in Vorgar's vice grip."You had challenged my strength, and denied to pay my price. Now you pay a far greater toll."
Malak
Malak

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Nature, Terra
Race: Orc
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

(QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery   - Page 2 Empty Re: (QUEST) Lv1: The Barkeep Robery

Post by Annabelle Sat Jun 27, 2015 12:26 am

Annabelle sighed and continued swimming. She didn't understand why Nova was so hard headed and wouldn't accept any help. He was obviously going to get too cold to continue swimming at a point. Annabelle rolls her eyes in Nova's direction as she swims. After a few seconds she noticed Vorgar swimming suspiciously below Nova. "That's odd" she thinks. Then suddenly Vorgar lunched upward to grab him.

"NOVA WATCH OUT!!!!"

Annabelle shouts out at Nova in the hopes that he'll react and defend himself.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:57 am

Nova looked toward Annabelle and just gave her a small smirk, Activating Power Surge and dodging Vorgar's attack that he saw coming from under him, Now with his energy bursting, this water seems like nothing to him and starts swimming rapidly to retrieve Annabelle "Staying in this water would be to his advantage, so we need to get out now"

Using his burst of speed and power, grabbing onto Annabelle and dashing across the lake, since they weren't so far from land they got to meet up with Rose. Keeping an eye out for Vorgar not knowing what happened to him after he escaped. "Don't let your guard down, seems like we gotta deal with a not so smart orc" With Nova's blood flowing and his body being pushed beyond its limits, the cold little to no affect to him right now.

Last edited by xXNovaXxFate on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:10 pm

I tried to run as fast as I can in the deep snow my bow in my right hand. I kept running along the left bank hoping I can catch up to the group. I was half way there when I saw the orc and nova fighting/swiming. I watched as I tried to catch my breath in this harsh cold .
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Malak Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:20 am

Vorgar gurgling with rage slowly sink deep into the ice water watching the rest of the party from beneath the waves. "Good luck finding them without your guide"
Malak
Malak

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:02 pm

Annabelle held onto Nova until they were out of the water. She shook herself off upon reaching the shore, kind of how a dog would, to rid herself of the cold water. She was glad to have made it but then, concern quicky struck.

"Nova! Do you have any idea where we're going?"

Annabelle chewed her lip, distressed.  They needed to find the crook to be able to complete their quest and without vorgar, they might not be able to.

"Please tell me you know the way."
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:24 pm

Surprised and shocked, that Vorgar, just left us almost unharmed, still pumped up from his power surge, Nova had to act fast, its still freezing cold, and he doesn't want to keep his power activated for to long.

"Yea i know the direction that Vorgar pointed, but right now we need to dry off, i can't keep my skill on for long, if not i'll be to exhausted" "I'll grab some wood and make a quick fire, but lets meet up with Rose and stick together for the time being"

Knowing that if he deactivates his skill, he could use it sooner when the time calls for it but, he wouldn't be able to handle the cold for long.

Knowing this Nova wanted to act fast and started walking toward Rose.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Malak Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:47 pm

[Vorgar didnt point to anywhere, he just pointed across the lake because it was a trap for Nova who challenged him earlier]
Vorgar remains hidden in the water silently watching and waiting.
Malak
Malak

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:35 am

I kept running my bow in my right hand as I breathed heavily in the winter. I saw anna and nova surface as I started to work my way there. I drank a warm potion to keep myself getting frostbite as I saw nova running my way as I tried to track through the snow as fast as I can.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:54 pm

was gonna wait till 12 but its 5 mins away but i'm dropping out. Reasons: I don't think were gonna get anywhere when someone continues interupting the quest, plus this is been on for about a month, when it first came out and we havent even gotten close to finishing it >.<
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Malak Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:53 pm

Vorgar smiles from beneath the still waves of the lake seeing that he scared the male humie away who was cocky enough to challenge him. The smile however quickly left his face as he remember that there was another two female humies still in his land and even tho they didnt challenge him like the man did they also havent payed his toll.
Malak
Malak

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Malak Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:38 pm

[The others haven't replied in like a week so I'm just going to take this as a solo quest now]
Vorgar seeing the remaining humies bugger off he decides to see what they were talking about, something to do with another orc named Poper. Vorgar knowing this Poper fellow isn't native he start to look around the edge of the lake to see if there has been any disturbances.
Malak
Malak

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Malak Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:45 pm

After a few hours of searching and wandering about Vorgar spots some deep footprints in the snow, knowing that most native creatures are cunning enough to hide their footprints or at least make them less noticeable Vorgar determines this is probably his guy that or more Humies.
As Vorgar follows this trail he spots a few small green goblins on the lake shore fishing in a large ice hole, Vorgar approaches slowly but with authority stopping just 15 feet from the small creature who look at him with questioning eyes and their hands resting on their weapons.
Malak
Malak

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Malak Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:25 pm

"Me Vorgar, me looks for Poper he orc like me" Vorgar declares to the nearby goblins who look at him bewildered. "Vorgar has important information for him, humies coming to get him." and with the second declaration the bewildered goblins eyes go large and they dart off to their leader to get this warning message to him.
A few minutes pass as the goblins bring their leader to Vorgar to hear out the warning he gave, Vorgar by now has moved himself to be standing right at the edge of the fishing hole. "Greetings fellow orc I am Vorgar and I have a warning for you." Vorgar declares as the other orc, Poper walks up. "These words only for the boss not puny ones" Vorgar adds as he spots Poper's goblins following close at his heels. Poper barks out an order to his minions stopping them a few feet short of the two large orcs standing close to each other now. "Leans in close Poper so I can gives you the warning" Vorgar's mouth curling into a smile as Poper moves uncomfortably closer to his fellow orc. Yelling at Poper Vorgar strikes out in a rage grabbing and throwing the orc into the ice water before leaping upon him. "YOU BRING HUMIES TO MY LAND BY BEING HERE NOW ME GETS YOU!" Poper stunned by the initial strike gets dragged beneath the ice by Vorgar, his goblin minions unable to do anything as they see their leader get taken away.

This is the last anyone ever saw of Poper the orc who didn't like to pay his tabs.
Malak
Malak

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2