Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Swamp Exploration ( quest) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Swamp Exploration ( quest)

5 posters

Go down

Swamp Exploration ( quest) Empty Swamp Exploration ( quest)

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:18 am

Lloyde began his journey. Based by the descriptions of the Swamp, he knew that this would be a excellent way to start. To prove himself Lloyde ventured out alone in hopes of proving his worth to the people of Kiru City, bringing back a excellent report.

There were dead trees on the pathway through the swamp. As others have mentioned, the smell was foul and the ominous odor of death creeped its way into your nose. Many trees lie half dead, your knee's soaked in the swamp. It was unsure when something would creep up behind you. It all seemed so quiet. As Lloyde stepped into the small patches of land, he took out his parchments and pen to begin writing about which direction he went.
"The sun rises from the East and sets in the west.. I should probably move West in the forest to prolong the daylight." ~ Marching onward, deeper into the swamp he packed his belongings away and armed himself with his hunting bow.

Last edited by Lloyde, the gentle on Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Nature, Terra
Race: Elf
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility5
EnduranceEndurance2
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Swamp Exploration ( quest) Empty Re: Swamp Exploration ( quest)

Post by minoke Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:25 am

Poor Mikone had gotten himself lost again looking for friends, this happened a lot to him, perhaps he should have gotten a map. The swamp was not an easy place to traverse, as the mud stuck to his boots and he opted to pushing or breaking obstacles in his way. He continued his journey however, for he was only looking for company, though the swamp may not have been the best place to look. He continued to push inwards and making decent time. Suddenly, he could hear a faint squishing sound not far ahead of him, "It could be a friend!" he though to himself joyously. And so he made quite a lot of noise as he barreled in the direction of the sound of the "maybe-friend"

minoke

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:33 am

Hearing the stumbling noises that had grown close to him, Lloyde picked up his bow, drew his arrow. Listening in to the sounds of something big. .  something heavy. he aimed right towards his direction and awaited for it to approach a few more feet. At the right moment he shot the arrow, around chest level aim, heading straight into that direction.
Without waiting for a reply or scream to see if he hit his target he immeadiately drew another arrow and pulled it back against the string of his bow. Thinking to himself "Ready or not, this one's to the death!"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility5
EnduranceEndurance2
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by minoke Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:45 am

Mikone was ecstatic, for he had not been in the swamp long before he had found a "maybe friend". That changed however, when an arrow bounced off his armored codpiece (thank the gods it was armored). He was not harmed however, so he did not think he should harm his assailant too much. He decided to raise his shields up just in case, and decided to attempt diplomacy with the "maybe friend but could still attempt to hurt him"

"Me ok! Me not injured! Mikone looking for friend, are you friend?"

minoke

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:17 pm

Lloyde had heard the loud clunk and quickly realized that the man was wearing armor, most likely plate or heavy armor. On top of that the man spoke and appeared to be unharmed.

"Reveal yourself and tell me as to who you are ?" ~Lloyde answered to the man as he raised his arrow a bit higher aiming for either the throat or head of the enemy or well 'friend'. Being cautious to anyone who might be a threat to him.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility5
EnduranceEndurance2
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Molli Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Imal, bored of her routine in Kiru City, decided to head out and explore more places. She traveled very far from home, farther than she ever had, but eventually wondered into a swamp. It was awful; it smelled of death and feces, was so dim that it strained her eyes to see anything clearly, and not to mention the loud insects and occasional wild animal. While she was stumbling over roots and branches, she heard a clink sound and conveniently tripped over a rock before something whizzed over her.
"Ouch!" Imal cried. Thinking it was just a bug, she climbed to her feet and continued only to find an elf with a bow in his hand.
Sena Molli
Sena Molli

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by minoke Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:19 pm

Mikone pushed some of the fallen trees away as he continued to walk towards the voice, upon seeing the scene before him he cried out, "Tree man! Maybe friend!" He began to slowly walk over and offered his hands to the both of them. "Me named Mikone, me nice demon. Mikone was hoping to find friends and had been walking for an hour looking. You two be friends?

minoke

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:28 am

"Nice demon ?" - Lloyde thought to himself how odd that had sounded. Demons were known for their misdeeds but he didn't sense any hostility from this demon, even though he had attacked it beforehand

"Hello, my name is Lloyde, I'm here on business from the City." - he continued prattling on about as he pulled out a scroll with written notes about the Swamp Quest.
 "This is my mission, to bring back a scouting report. Though they didn't mention that I'd be meeting others. Are you two in on this as well ?" - he asked both  the Human and Mioke the giant
Admin
Admin
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility5
EnduranceEndurance2
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by minoke Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Mikone walked up and tried reading scroll, but he wasn't really able to read it. While the scroll was written in a cursive writting, the reason for his inability to read was because of just that, Mikone was no good at reading. "Swimp, swerck, sunroodns, evii?" he said as he attempted to read it. Mikone didn't really understand what it was about, but Lloyde seemed like he could be a friend, maybe even one of those things he had heard about called "best friends". Mikone thinking over it and standing up at his full height and readying his shields, "Me no understand what job is, but you maybe friend so me follow you, maybe show you cat and yoyo, what about you little normal girl?"

minoke

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by erickthebabyotter Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Ian was jumping around the dead trees making sure he wouldn't fall on the disgusting swamp floor. He was exploring the swamp for some extra cash and was hating every second of it. As Ian was jumping around he saw three figures standing in front of him so he got ready and hid above the trees he couldn't clearly make out who the people were so he tried to get closer the closer he went the weaker the branch became until it snapped under his feet and ian fell and landed in front of everyone.
"So much for being clean." he thought to himself. He gets up wiping the dirt off himself
"Hello sorry for invading your guys little party." He looks at everyone and smiles hoping they don't see him as a threat.
erickthebabyotter
erickthebabyotter

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sena Molli Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:47 am

Imal stood still and didn't move, thinking that the elf didn't see her. Suddenly a giant came into view and it was clear that she was noticeable when he addressed her.
Apparently the elf, Lloyde, was on a quest and the giant, Mikone, was just prancing around looking for a friend. What the hell was going on here? Imal was too dumbfounded to answer any questions. She had little reason to think ill of the two, the giant seemed to be a friendliest of the two.
Following her teachings, she was about to politely answer the giant when out of nowhere another stranger fell from above. Imal yelped and stumbled back while simultaneously whipping out her stick and pointing it at the newcomer.
What the hell is up with this swamp?!
Sena Molli
Sena Molli

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Garriaxz Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:34 am

Hearing what seemed to people come closer and closer to his home in the swamp and was unsure of there intentions Garriaxz had summoned his sword and made his way out of his back door from his house sneaking around to a fallen tree which had left a little space for him to look through 2 of them seemed to be reading a scroll and the other 2 just seemed to be standing around them so garriaxz called out to all of them "Hey!" was all he said to see if they could figure out where he was.
Garriaxz
Garriaxz

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:11 pm

Lloyde sat down looking rather dumbstruck. So many people to take note of. Would he be able to get his report done on time ? "Greetings everyone, I am Lloyde. Forgive me but I'm in a bit of a hurry to get this report done if you don't mind me moving along." - Lloyde walked away from the group of people who were slowly gathering up. He kept a good distance at 30ft away and listened in on anyone walking behind him, determining whom it would be based on the movement, weight and height, that the sound would produce.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility5
EnduranceEndurance2
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down