Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:07 pm

"I'm glad i could do something of this importance for you" looking over to Rose as i received a kiss, stunned by losing my first kiss, i leaned closer to Rose, one hand on her waist, and my other on her neck, reached closer to give a more surreal kiss, Looking away right after. "It was my first time doing that action, so i"m not sure if that's how it should go" "But i'm glad i got to spend my time with you"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Unexpected Surprise (PRIVATE ROLEPLAY)

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:12 pm

I blushed as I lost my first kiss to nova and in some way i didn't minded. I felt his hand on waist and his other hand on my neck as I felt his lips on mine. "I'm glad too nova, this will be a day that I will remember forever."
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:23 pm

"I'll never forget about this day, its something i've never experience before so i never wanna forget about my time here today" "I guess since its getting pretty late, lets go back to town for a little then, if you allow me, i shall walk you home?" As i looked at Rose still feeling a little funny with what happened but happy at the same time.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:31 pm

"Yeah lets go home" I said while hugging nova's arm. I walked by his side as we reached a tavern in town as I looked at it from the outside. "This is my place the owner of the tavern is letting my stay here" I said looking back at nova as I smiled and hugged him.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Giving Rose a hug. "Oh alright, i hope to be able to see you once again" "Maybe go on another quest again" "It would be a great honor to me, knowing i have you watching my back" as i said with a smile
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:43 pm

"Same with me I'm glad I got a chance to meet you and talk" I said hugging him. "I would love to go on a another quest with you if that's ok" I said while I looked at him.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:48 pm

"Alright until then i can't wait" Finishing giving Rose my last hug for today,and started to walk away, while looking over my shoulder at Rose. Giving her a wave, i started walking home.

-Nova Gauner left the scene
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:20 pm

I waved goodbye to nova after our last hug for the evening as I went back inside. I entered the tavern with a huge smile as I went to sleep.

~Rose Florance left the scene~
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3