Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Ansturm Lieferung (Open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ansturm Lieferung (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ansturm Lieferung (Open)

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:28 pm

Nova looked over at Quindaro, as he prepped to outrun these Goblins. "Yea it'll be easy for me, i can fly around and provide long range support, if it was needed" Nova then summoned his cloud using the Scepter of Air, he jumped onto the cloud and waited by Quindaro. "I'm all set, whenever your ready Nova said as he chuckled a bit, he wouldn't have minded to fight with these goblins since it would be a first for him, but being able to just fly outta combat when needed was nice as well.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Quindaro mounted the black bike cocking the slide back on his pistol and smiled, "Lets rock and roll!" he said kick starting the bike, causing it to roar to life as he pulled the throttle back, causing the back tire to spin for a few seconds. Letting go of the brake he sped up the incline to the trail, "Now they know I'm here... Ah hell, whats life if you can't live a little." he thought as he came up onto the trail and seeing the band of orcs starting to pick up the pace. Grinning he started in the other direction towards his destination, letting a few shots off into the group before holstering his weapon.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:26 pm

Nova started to ascend into the air, keeping an eye out to the Orcs behind him, as he notice they were picking up their pace after them, with Quindaro bolting ahead on his bike and Nova flying above him, the Orcs had no chance to catch us and were started to fade away in the distance. "Sucks tho, we could've had a little fun don't you think" Nova yelled from his mount, they might be outta outta harms way for the moment, but for how long, Nova kept thinking in his head, but then descending until he was at the same height as Quindaro.  "I might stick around you for a little, you seem chill and i have a feeling that if i stay around you, i'll be able to keep myself entertained" Nova said with a small smile and starting to lay his body back on top of his cloud.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Quindaro, peered up at Nova, "I don't think you realize that I'm not equipped for a prolonged battle." he said knowing that he had about 3 mags left for his pistol and one more mag for his sniper. "I don't mind the company along the way there." he said checking his watch briefly before looking on ahead to the trail.

((OOC: Unless you've got more to add, just put a time-skip for your post))
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:18 am

Nova looked over at Quindaro and with a smile said. "Well, i didn't notice about that until now, my bad" Nova said while following behind him, he was lost in his selfishness and didn't even noticed about what Quindaro said. "Well it would be my pleasure to continue hanging out with you" He explained with a smile, taking out one of his Kunai's and one of his polishing tools, he grabbed a cloth and added his polish substance and proceeded to clean and polish his tool.

((OOC: I think it would be better for you to do the time skip ^-^))
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Hours passed as Quindaro and the his newly found ally, Nova. Looking onward to a hill, he could see a compound that sat in front of a small village. "Looks like it's just up ahead." he said to Nova. But then he looked down and saw that his bike was running very low on fuel. Riding into the village, he cut the motor and used what inertia he had left he glided to a grouping of trees before parking the bike. taking his rifle off and wrapping it in a heavy cloth before slinging it onto his back. he put the parcel onto the ground before covering the bike. "Guess I'm going to have to hike it from here. Besides I need to stretch my legs."
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:19 am

Nova has continued to travel along side his new companion, they reached a type of compound that was located in front of a small village. "Great, we shall continue of foot" Nova said to Quindaro as he jumped off his mount and walked beside him. "Sounds like a good idea, i can't become lazy just cause of my new toy" He chuckled as he continued walking. "So, we need to find a fuel source? How far exactly is this place you got to deliver this package.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:48 pm

Quindaro buckled the Parcel to the bottom of his backpack, "Supposedly, there's a man by the name of Marik that we need to talk to." he said, stretching his arms. "From there, I don't know anything else so I don't know what to expect. So just be on guard, because for all I know, we could get jumped." He then took a knife from it's sheath and put it in another sheath that was hidden in his sleeve. "If they don't have any fuel in the village I've got a spare can that will be able to get back to Kiru." he said standing at the opening of a small archway that signified the village entrance. "Well then, shall we go?"
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:00 am

Nova looked over at Quindaro, as he started getting his things and explaining about the quest he was on, Nova pulled out his blade and sheath from his waist and placed it on his back. "If we are going to get jumped, i think we'll be just fine" Nova said as he chuckled walking behind Quindaro, then acting more cautious with his surroundings. "I hope they have this fuel source, your talking about, shouldn't to be hard to find, right? While peering over the bike, then looking back forward. "I'll follow behind you, if anything you can count on me if the situation calls for it, i could be a useful shield" Nova said with a smirk.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Quindaro started walking into the village, the package dangling from his backpack. "Hopefully we'll see what's in this parcel when we find this Marik person." he said walking past the buildings that looked like they were meant for an old mining town. On the road were some people walking with wagons that carried barrels. Seeing the newcomers, they stared for only a few moments before going about their business. After a few minutes he sees a sign reading "GENERAL STORE" written in all caps. "Maybe this is the place to go.." he said aloud.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:47 am

Nova started to follow his companion, while wondering what could be inside that package, then looked back at Quindaro when he spoke. "Yea, you read my mind, i'm pretty curious to what it is" Nova said while looking at the people living in the village, none really approached them, nor did they seem to be bothered by two random visitors. He continued walking ignoring his thoughts on the village for now, but to him, something didn't seem right, as they approached a general store, Nova took next to Quindaro. "Need me to stay outside, or should i follow you inside? Nova said while looking over at Quindaro.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:47 am

Quindaro started for the door, "You can do whatever you wish." he said opening the glass door and walking in. Once inside he saw a room full of shelves that carried everyday items and essentials. Putting his hands in his pockets he walked around the store casually looking upon the items on display, before the shopkeeper came out. He was a lanky man who looked to be in his mid to late 50's. "I wonder who in the hell ventures out here to deliver these goods..." he muttered to himself as he walked over to the food section and picked up a couple of long cuts of meat for the journey back.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Nova decided to stay outside, something was just to quiet for his taste, knowing his past in random villages, he didn't want to drop his guard just in case. So he stood outside the store, placing his bag on the ground next to him and started resting his back against the wall, while pulling out his sunglasses case outta his pocket that was over his chest. he opened the case and placed his sunglasses on his eyes, as he did that, his eyes started to roam around the area not trying to look hostile. Once he placed the case back into his armor's pocket, he couldn't feel anything out of the ordinary and he didn't expect anything to happen either, Nova was interested and browsing around the area, maybe grab a bite to eat around here.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Quindaro walks up to the front with his meat and sets it upon the counter. The clerk adjusted the pipe in his mouth as he watched Quindaro pulled his wallet out to pay, "Don't see many new faces around here very often." the man said as Quindaro paid for the food. "I bet, it's very out of the way to get here so I could understand if people aren't familiar with the area, would probably stay away." He said then he remembered. "Excuse me sir, while I'm here I'd like to ask if there's any Gasoline around that I may purchase for my vehicle, and also I'm looking for a man by the name of Marik. I have a Parcel that was special ordered for him." The man brought his hand to his chin and studied him for a minute. "We don't have any gasoline unfortunately, as you said, this is a town that's very out of the way to get to, what gas we have is up at the compound. But also, Marik is the one at the compound, the owner." Quindaro nodded and started for the door, "Thank you for the tip sir, Have a nice day." He said as he pulled the door open, seeing Nova hanging out on the side Quindaro waved for him to follow, knowing he's probably got a few questions on what happened in the store and what Quin found out.

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long, Band is starting to kick in and my schedule has been pretty tight as of late, I'll try to respond much quicker next time.))
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Nova started walking toward Quindaro, following behind him, wondering what happened inside. "Well how did it go? Got everything you needed?" Nova said as he gave a small grin and continued walking until he got beside him. "Well once we find this guy and done with everything we need here, maybe we could grab something to eat here if anything Nova said as he wondered the type of food they have around this area, continuing to browse around the area as he walked, not fully accustomed to the area. Nova wanted to get a birds eye's view, but he didn't want to stand out.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:45 am

Quindaro put the meat into a case before shoving it in his bag. "I'm feeling a bit starved also." he said putting his bag on again and looking around. "There we go, there's a cafe down the way. Maybe we'll hit that after we drop the package off, my treat." he said looking back at Nova with a wide smile, before he started walking towards the compound. Adjusting the wrapped rifle on his back, he coughed quietly into his fist. "The shopkeeper told me that Marik is in the compound up the hill. So lets hope that he's a fast dropoff." he said feeling a small pile of dust scuff underneath his boot.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:54 am

Nova looked up like if someone handed him 100,000gp. "Awesome! Thanks man, it's been awhile since i've had eaten food i didn't cook" Nova said with a huge grin on  his face and continued walking behind Quindaro fixing his sword that was on his hip now. "A compound huh? Well shouldn't be that far from here, maybe it could be really quick" He said with a smile. "Still i don't know much about you, maybe while we are grabbing a bite to eat, you could tell me more about yourself" Nova said as he had a serious face once again.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:13 pm

Quindaro nodded, "Likewise." he said sticking his hands in his pockets, his right hand fiddling with the handle of the knife that was stored in his sleeve as they traversed the hill up to the grandeur compound. Upon arrival, Quindaro whistled quietly. "Damn, quite the place this guy has." he said walking up to the door. He felt a faint ringing in his ear as he neared the doorway as if something or somebody was watching them. Pulling the doorknocker up and letting it fall with a nice hefty slam against the steel implant on the door causing it to echo throughout the large structure.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:33 pm

While walking up the hill Nova felt like something was off, this place wasn't normal compared to the others. "Why does it feel like we're in a completely different environment, compared to the village we were just at, this feels quite strange" Nova stated, since he could tell this place was quite guarded but at the same time felt like no one was around. It sent goosebumps down his back, this isn't the type of place he likes to be hanging around. "Hmm, i'll leave all the talking to you, some reason this place annoys me"  Although this was his job and he was just tagging along, he doesn't want to br the cause of a problem, if they could avoid one.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Quindaro looked at Nova with a regular face, but was hiding away his cautiousness face. "Just keep your hand far away from the handle of your sword and you'll be fine." he said as he hears the unlatching of the door. A man appeared from behind the Oaken door. He was at standard human height and wearing a suit. "Is Marik here at the moment?" he inquired to the man. "He's available, but may I inquire what business you may have with Mr.Gaus?" Quindaro unbuckled the package from his bag. "I have a delivery from Ross in Kiru city." the man nodded and stepped back and welcomed the two in.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:16 pm

Nova was calm but still shaken up about all this, he looked over at Quindaro trying to show he was calm and collected, then with a grin he said. "Yea trust me, i won't be touching my blade unless i actually need it" Nova said while placing both hands behind his head, as he saw the man open the door and invited them in, Nova kept his hands behind his head and walked inside the man's place. Trying to keep his senses up and get a feel for the place, but couldn't notice anything, tsk he thought in his head, as he continued following the man who let them in.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:30 am

Quindaro walked into the compound, following the man who answered the door. The place was very large, and looked like a typical large Mansion but was pristine looking, as if anyone hardly comes through on a regular basis. After walking down a hall, he opened the ornate brass door, revealing the study of Marik. The room was littered with books, devices and different kinds of random items, looking up there was an entire floor of bookshelves that were packed full and windows that overlooked a great portion of the forest. The man who'd let them in then left, closing the door behind him. "So, You're the one Ross sent?" a voice said, seeming to bounce around from simple acoustics in the room. "Yes sir, he said that you needed this parcel as soon as possible." He said as he set the Parcel down onto the table in front of them.
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Nova was following the man into the room that was littered with stuff all around his place, he saw as the man who let them in started to leave and shut the door behind him. It was seconds after a voice called out to us, Quindaro was the one going to handle to talking, so Nova just stood there arms crossed just listening over their conversation, still quite curious what would be inside that Parcel. Nova looked around the room and he even knew some of the books this man had, he could  be a collector, Nova thought to himself. Wanting to go and looks at the collections  of books he must have had, but wouldn't cause a problem for Quindaro and choose to just stand there.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Quindaro Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:00 pm

An average sized man appeared from the side, coming from the stairs, a few books in his hands. "Why I thank you for your haste, I do need that indeed." Marik said setting the books down and walking over to the table opposite from Quindaro and Nova. He brought his hand up to his chin smiled, "You're much more youthful than your voice entails. In fact you must not be older than 24 years of age." he said intriguingly as Quindaro slid the parcel to him. Unamused Quindaro looked at the man crookedly "Even so, I still need the money for this job, and some gas so I can get back to Kiru City, then I'll leave you be with your package." Marik laughed at Quin's sudden forward nature. "What's this suddenly? Aren't you curious about what's so important?"" he said pulling a small knife out of his pant pocket and slid it along the edges of the parcel. Crossing his arms Quindaro watched attentively as he looked into the parcel as Marik opened it. Marik pulled a Mirror out of it. Quindaro's mouth fell slightly agape as he watched Marik cover it with a cloth of some kind. "A mirror is what I was transporting?" he said as he ran his hand across the blades in his sleeves as he uncrossed his arms and ran it behind his head. "You apparently don't know an artifact when you see one." Marik said with snark towards Quindaro as he walked over to a display case and set it on a stand, uncovering the mirror to be displayed. "It is a mirror that reveals how your greatest desire will effect you at any point in time." He said then looking to Quindaro, then to Nova. "I would be intrigued if I saw what you see in this mirror."
Quindaro
Quindaro

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Nova looked at the man as he spoke to him and Quindaro, speaking about their ages and how they looked. Nova continued looking toward the man as he pulled out his package and reviled it was a mirror inside, Nova looked confused until he mentioned its effects, hmmm, a mirror that can reveals our deepests desire. Man that would be something now wouldn't it? Nova thought to himself, then looked up back at the man pretending he needed nothing. "Well for me, i wouldn't be able to see anything then it seems, i have nothing i truly desire sir" Nova said while looking at the man with a calm, serious face, he then looked toward Quindaro on what his answer would be. Nova couldn't imagine explaining he would like to slaughter the entire demon race that destroyed his village, so he made a small lie, which he hated to do. Nova peered at Marik and crossed his arms waiting for this exchange to be over and they can go get some food.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next