Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.

Post by JosueASH Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:23 pm

I was looking through the pouch and found a WANTED notice in it. I took it out and handed you the pouch. "Here you go." I walked past you and looked deeper into the cave, but i was looking at the notice. "5,000 GP. They increased it." I said in a very lower voice. I put the notice back into my pocket. "Anything?"

Last edited by JosueASH on Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:17 am; edited 2 times in total

JosueASH

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:40 pm

I was looking at Jefferson while he put a piece of paper into his pocket and handed me the pouch. Looking into the pouch i found a small fragment of what we were looking for, it was a black ore with light blue crystals embedded into them. "I found what i was looking for, but if you wanna see you have to show me what you stored in your pocket, i saw you take something out" "Its alright if its something you want to keep, but no point in stealing it" Nova walked up to the man.

"Its not cool, if you want to keep working together, i can't have someone betraying me after we find what your looking for" Nova gripped his sword that was still in his hand tighter and threw it over his shoulder, then held out his left hand waiting for him to show him what he took.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by JosueASH Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:35 am

"Its nothing you need to worry about now, but i will tell you that it has something to do with my past and i rather not talk about it now." I put my sword away and looked at you. "Lets finish our job here and i'll consider telling you what this paper had to do with it okay."

JosueASH

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 am

Placing my sword back into its sheath and trusting Jefferson, i pulled out the ore and held it out in front of me. "We need to look for Ores like these, there pretty rare and this is a small size, were gonna need alot more to make a decent amount of bullet casings for you"

I said as i continued on the search, walking forward into the cave.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by JosueASH Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:50 pm

I followed close behind. "How many other enemy's you think we'll encounter as we go father into the cave?"

JosueASH

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Nova looked over at jefferson. "Well that depends, if we run into any more of them, we're going to have to take them all out for the ore, or get lucky and find some on the floor" He continued moving and made his way through the cave, noticing that so far there was no enemies nearby. "Seems we're safe for now, doesn't seem to be any enemies around"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by JosueASH Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:21 pm

"Okay." I keep my hands on my pistols just in case. "So back to another subject. You're dating an angel?"

JosueASH

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:46 pm

"Hmm, alright, since its better against the undead i guess its a good choice" Nova stated to him, still bothered that its enchanted with Angel's blood. "I think it's best to keep the personal questions for another day, can't get distracted while being in the enemies fortress, keep your head in the mission we are on for now" He explained while swinging his sword around while making his way through the tunnels, the torch was starting to dim out. "Stop, i need to light up another torch" Nova flipped his bag and pulled out another one of his small torches, as he started to light it, he heard more footsteps nearby, he reached out to Jefferson to pull him against the wall. "There's more of these Skellys nearby, get ready just in case"

(OOC: Your turn to choose to fight or not, also your going to roll the dice, at the bottom to the left there is a icon called Post Reply, click there, write your response then on the bottom, go to dice roll, then pick monster dice and on the box on the right, put the number on how many people u wanna fight =P https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net/t346-how-to-roll-dice-pictures)
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by JosueASH Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:17 pm

I counted the bullets i had left. "Okay here's the plan. I go in first shooting the last of ammunition, than you end them after i stunned or wound them okay" I pulled both pistols out ready to fire.

JosueASH

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Deity Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:17 pm

The member 'JosueASH' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 Hard_m10 Working with an Unknown ally. (Private RolePlay.  - Page 2 Hard_m10

Deity

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthUndefined
SpeedSpeedUndefined
AgilityAgilityUndefined
EnduranceEnduranceUndefined
ToughnessToughnessUndefined

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:40 pm

"Last amount of bullets you have? You should quite alot of rounds, no way am i going to wait till you waste them all, i'll wait till you finish a clip, then i'll run in giving you some time to reload your colts" Nova said while placing his hand on his shoulder, then readying his blade in his hand, getting ready to conjure up his Shadow blades.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum