Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) Empty Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)

Post by Ravus Bacavan Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:21 am

He sighed, as Annabelle walked behind him in the freezing cold. He always had rather warm clothing, so he would manage. They weren't far from the point he said he would meet up with Kurei. He promised he would bring someone along, and Annabelle was the only one available, - even though they hated eachother. Although, he would have to change his attitude towards everyone in the apartment eventually due to the fact that he will be sleeping in the same room with some of them. After all, getting murdered in his sleep didn't feel like a rewarding ending to his story.

Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) Blizza11

Once they arrived in the village nearby where the dragons were located, he immediately noticed how subtle the village was. There were barely people on the street, everyone was locked in their homes. They went inside the inn they were to meet Kurei, as he went up the stairs to the supposed meeting hotel room.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) Empty Re: Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:12 am

Before anyone enters the room, Kurei is sitting down on a chair, taking a shot of alcohol. He feels his body warm up and become limber. Once hes at ease, Kurei lays his head down on the table, yawning as if he were about to shut his eyes and takes a nap as he awaits his companions. Once he hears the door open he opens his eyes.

Kurei slowly lifts up his head and looks over at the man that had just entered the room. He notices him enter with purpose and examines him closely, cautiously placing his hand over his sword holster. As soon as Annabelle is seen behind him, he waves and calls out to them 
"Hey, is this who you wanted me to meet?" ~he gets up from his chair and extends his arm, ready to greet him, but more importantly, ready to embrace his lover, Annabelle with a long overdue hug.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Wrath, Kodru
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) Empty Re: Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)

Post by Annabelle Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:03 am

Annabelle walks behind Ravus, traveling with him isn't ideal. In fact, she hated the idea, but she knew they couldn't do this mission alone, so redundantly she agreed to team up with Ravus just once, though it made her blood boil, and it's a good thing it did because boy, was it freezing! Annabelle tries to hold onto her body for warmth, she didn't want to use a potion in the fear that she might become more reliant on them during the battle versus the dragons, so she just tried to shake it off, as she didn't want to seem weak to Ravus. Luckily not long after they reached the hotel. After Ravus opened the door Annabelle's heart went into a nervous frenzy. She nearly forgot how to breathe. Inside she saw Kurei, whom she had not seen in so long. Her heart started pounding faster and faster. She was unsure of what to say or do.

"Hello, K-Kurei" She stuttered. "It's really you isn't it? It's been so long. Sorry I've gone...I needed some time, I needed to get away from everything...everyone. I couldn't take you with me and I didn't have the heart to say goodbye, so I just left. I'm surprised you're still in the city, I thought you had moved on to bigger and better things. I never thought I'd ever see you again to be quite honest but...here you are."

Annabelle nervously blushes as her heart continues to nervously pound away, nearly exiting her body.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Love, Reiki & Crona
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:21 am

He would ignore the touching reunion as he unbuttoned his cloak, putting it on the coathanger. It was a solid black, that he only wore for missions. He looked with nothing but judgement at the two lovebirds, rolling his eyes. Not only did he not care where they knew eachother, nor will he ever. All he cared about is that his two little slaves will know how to do their job. Technically, he recruited them so they both work for him. He sat on the bed.

"Kurei, brief me on how things are currently with the dragons."
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:02 pm

Kurei's focus turns towards the stranger in front of him. He examines him closely and looks at the weapons around him. Noticing an odd gauntlet that he's wearing, as well as two blades. His face lights up and greets him 

"Sup, I'm Kurei. I can see you're a fan of steel as well." ~ he says as he points at the blades that he is carrying. Smiling and showing him the hilt of his blade.

"Swords tend to be my weapon of choice as well. Although I only need one to cut through these Dragons. As for a briefing, we should head out as soon as possible. The townsfolk are worried about the dragons roaming around and becoming rampant. They are not too strong, simply numerous. Most likely fire types."

"Almost forgot the most important addition of my arsenal. The healer!"~
Kurei picks up his belongings, physically carrying annabelle on his back and is prepared to leave. he smiles and piggy back rides her out of the room

Last edited by Kurei Natsumori on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSUSE ANNA WANTED TO BE NOTICED!)
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:55 pm

Annabelle is momentarily surprised from being carried and holds onto Kurei in the fear of getting dropped. Kurei's body heat canceled out the outside temperature. keeping her from feeling cold.

"Not JUST a healer you know, I'm a force to be reckoned with, and I'm pretty good with my sword. Don't forget Kurei, I've saved your butt time and time again." She teases.

Annabelle looks over at Ravus cautiously eyeing him. She did not trust him very much so she tried to keep her guard up at all times around him.

"Ravus, do you even know anything about Dragon slaying? We don't need anyone holding us back, this mission is complicated enough as it is. What assets do you bring to the table?" She questioned.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:03 pm

"Don't question my authority, Annabelle. I'm alot more powerful then you think. Even the elf-scum knows that, after all, i do possess one of his races most powerful and rare treasures."

He said, showing Kurei one of the blades teasingly.

"But, we don't leave today. Tomorrow. It's best if we rest for the night, after all, we had to walk for miles to get here."

He said. menacingly towards Kurei as he pulled his pulled his legs up on the bed, staring at the two, disgusted.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:20 pm

As Annabelle questions Ravus, Kurei looks up at her and raises his shoulders to shake her, hoping she won't argue any further. 

Looking upon Ravus' blade he laughs. Thinking to himself of all the swords hes seen and simply can't believe hes supposed to be impressed with Elven looking weapons.
"Hopefully you know how to swing one of those. Dragon scale is very durable, you sure you can pierce it with one of those swords you have?"

Kurei places Annabelle down on the bed adjacent to Ravus and tries to tuck her into bed before resting himself. He pulls out his sword and cradles Star-Crosser (name of the sword) in his arms. He sits down on the floor, leaning onto the foot of Annabelles bed. 

"We should get some rest. But we'll leave at first light. Make sure you're packed."
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Annabelle shoots Ravus a mean look, kind of annoyed by how he's always acting, then lays down on the bed. She fluffs her pillow a couple times trying to get comfy, then lays down, one arm behind her head for extra support.

"First light." She sighs. "I hope those dragons don't prove to be too difficult. It'd be a travesty to the Glacial Plains." She says thinking out loud. 

Annabelle rolls around in bed for a bit, finding it hard to go to sleep. She doesn't know if it's excitement or anxiety...or just the feeling of being uncomfortable due to Ravus's presence, keeping her guard up might mean sleeping with one eye open. After a bit, she decides to reach for her potions belt and look over everything she's brought, hoping that it's enough. A little pre-battle stress was nothing new but it still made Annabelle a tiny bit nervous thinking what would happen if they didn't return victorious, not that she'd let anyone know how she was feeling, in the fear of seeming cowardly. In a bit of a nervous frenzy, she decides to polish her sword and shield. It gave her something to do in order to keep her mind off things.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:41 pm

He looks at the two with disgust again, as he says,

"I'm not sleeping in here."

He wrapped his cloak around his shoulders, as he picked up his things, he proceeded to purchase a room beside theirs. He was a man of privacy, and he didn't like to share space with others. He put his cloak on the bed beside his, as he laid down to relax. He unsheathed his blades and put them on the bedside table, along with his gauntlet and jacket. He sighed, taking in his own, personal fresh air.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:06 am

Kurei saw as Ravus left the room and was more than happy to get up and close the door after him. Once being locked. Kurei looked over to Anna and walked beside her. Grabbing Ravus' empty bed and pulling it closer, laying down on it. Closing his eyes and facing Anna's direction. After yawning lazily he asks her~
"Now that he's gone, we can actually spend the night together. I want to hear about your adventures, travels.

(You don't have to actually tell me what they consist of. You can just say that you do to save time and skip to tomorrow xD )
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Annabelle looks over at the door and pouts. As much as she disliked Ravus it seemed kind of cruel to leave him out there all alone. After all, she's better than that and isn't willing to stoop to a low level just because someone else has.

"I'd love to tell you about my travels Kurei but, shouldn't we go after Ravus? What kind of people would we be if we let him go  alone?" She says while pulling the covers off and heading towards the door. 

She grabs onto the lock and turns it, then twists the knob and opens the door slightly. A gust of cold wind blows in her face causing her to shiver slightly. She turns back around to face Kurei, while still holding onto the door.

"You coming?" She asks.

Last edited by Annabelle on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:31 pm

He laid down in his bed, finally happy he could be able to get some shed-eye. They had spent all day reaching the plains, and especially with that broad, it was absolute hell. He'd never let anyone know that, though. If they were to ask, he would say it was nothing. Thoughts filled his head as he thought of the battle with the dragons tomorrow. He loved to slay large beasts, and his indigo ability helps with that majorly. He had hoped that the other two won't drag him down.

"Just another day of work.." He thought.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:45 pm

"I would Annabelle, but he's going to get his own room. I'll pay for the tab in the morning. But get some rest. I know I'm exhausted. I had a busy day doing maintenance on my sword skills and cleaning to do."

Kurei yawned and closed his eyes for some much-needed rest. He laid the blanket over himself and immediately went to sleep. Awaiting for the sun to rise. 
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:09 am

Annabelle looked disappointedly over at Kurei and crossed her arms. She rolled her eyes but allowed Kurei to get some much-needed sleep. 

"I guess I'll have to do this alone." She whispered to herself as she walked out the door, closing it behind her. It was freezing outside, so much so that Annabelle's teeth chattered as soon as she stepped out. She held onto her arms trying to keep her inner heat inside her body where it belongs. She walks over to the next room chattering away and forcefully opens the door as soon as she reaches it. It was a cheap hotel so not all of the locks worked that great anyways.

"What is your problem?!?" She shouts at Ravus, not one second after the door was open. "You know you don't have to be so distant and cruel all the time! Seriously what has got you so on edge? You're two seconds away from exploding at all times, you push everyone away, even those who are nice to you and want to be your friend. You have no regard for human life or any life for that matter, so I demand to know, what is you PROBLEM?!?!"

Annabelle is nearly out of breath after yelling at Ravus but manages to keep a hard face, though her shoulders move up and down, giving away the fact that she is breathing heavily. Annabelle looks at Ravus in an "answer my question sort of way" while still breathing rather hard.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:05 pm

He looked up from his pillow, half awake. He stared down the girl in disbelief that she would ever come in his room. His eyes narrowed as he said.

"You know, not sure how you became such a nosy bitch, but its awful annoying. So could you fuck off back to your boyfriend?"

He smiled, hoping the insult would bother her. He circled around on the bed, sitting on the edge facing Annabelle. He rested his elbows on his knees with his hands meeting in the middle.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:41 pm

- pass-
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Annabelle tried real hard to contain her anger, but it was boiling deep inside her. She started to grind her teeth and ball up her hands into fists. She turned red in the face and seriously could not hold herself back for much longer. 

"People are out here trying to cooperate with you and all you ever do is act like a smug prick!!" Annabelle yelled and in one quick motion, she slapped Ravus across the face. Her heart beat increases, pounding away in her chest. Adrenaline rushes her body.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:10 pm

"Smug prick? Only the 50th time i've heard that one." He said, after turning his face back towards her.

He grinned, seemingly mocking her.

"Got another inya?"
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:52 pm

Annabelle suddenly grabs onto the front of Ravus's shirt and pulls him up so he faces her completely. 

"Why don't you stop pretending you don't care for anyone but yourself. You try to act tough but you're just a scared child on the inside. Ever since I met you, you've been nothing but a pain in my ass! I tried being nice but now I'm starting to f**king hate you!!" Annabelle yells right to his face.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:35 pm

He gently pressed her hand from his shirt, as he leaned in to kiss her. He pushed her onto the bed, with his hands holding her legs as he kissed, pushing himself into her til there was no space left.
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Annabelle Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Annabelle grabbed onto Ravus to push him away, but for some reason, she didn't. Annabelle froze, unsure of what to do. Her heart beat faster and faster. As he got extremely close to her and continued to kiss her she didn't know what to feel. The way he kissed her felt nice, his lips were soft, but he was such a terrible person to her before, his feelings confused Annabelle, and she didn't particularly like his personality either, but he was rather cute, but what about Kurei? He's right next door. A million thoughts ran through Annabelle's head. When the kissing finally stopped, Annabelle's cheeks were pink, she looked at Ravus in a soft way, asking a billion questions with her eyes before finally saying...

"I have to go..." then Annabelle quickly walked out the door and headed back to her room, laying down in her bed and not saying a word.
Annabelle
Annabelle
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravus Bacavan Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:00 pm

He proceeded to lay back down on the bed, disgusted with himself. How could he even think about that? With a grumble, he headed back to bed.

The next day..
Ravus Bacavan
Ravus Bacavan

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility3
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) Empty Monster attack

Post by Kurei Natsumori Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 pm

At first light, Kurei grabbed his backpack and sword, Star-crosser, and set out. He looked over at Annabelle who had been sleeping quietly and went out the front door quietly.

"They must be exhausted from their journey. It couldn't have been too hard" ~ he thought to himself as he went walking just outside the limits of the town, keeping his eye out for any dragons nearby. He took a deep breath to try to sniff out their trail but nothing could be found. As he trudged through the dense layer of snow at his feet he made sure to leave a trail so that he could be followed. To be sure, found a nearby tree and marked it with his sword to continue North. 

Little did he know just around the corner there was something already waiting for him. Looking ready to pounce at him while his back was turned.
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) Empty Monster attack

Post by Deity Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:11 pm

The member 'Kurei Natsumori' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED) Weak_m10

Deity

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrengthUndefined
SpeedSpeedUndefined
AgilityAgilityUndefined
EnduranceEnduranceUndefined
ToughnessToughnessUndefined

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next