Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei

2 posters

Go down

Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei Empty Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei

Post by Kurei Natsumori Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:49 am

Hey everyone, this here is to explain why I left the Realm back when it was getting more and more popular. I had a girlfriend (at that time) and needed to spend more quality time with her. On top of other things I had School piling up on me and I managed to get Straight A's!  I also had been in a Motorcycle accident which did add to some stress and physical trauma. Moreover I simply didn't have the time so I left it in hands of a good friend. Unfortunately he had been burdened with the task of a big site and ultimately I failed to properly teach him how to operate it.  

TL DR:  

1. Girlfriend
  2. School
  3. Accident
  4. Choosing a Successor that didn't meet standards.

Currently, I am working with a flower distribution company to save money and spend it on MYSELF of course x)
I'm driving my own car and looking for a place to move out to next year. I've been single for a few month and looking forward for a few more months alone because I really wanna just be "Kurei". 
I've started Webcamming again and currently run a Dungeons and Dragons Campaign, starting to LARP from this sunday since i have recovered from my accident. Going to the gym and working out x)
I want to manage running this website again and getting it back on track as I did before.  I'm super excited since i managed to get most of the OLD staff back and i'm interested in a few new ones.

I'm also hoping to open up quite a new things, and really test out my literary capabilities here. Just to let my creativity shine as it did before! 

TL DR: 

1.  New Car
  2. Job
  3.  LARP
  4.  D&D
  5.  Recovered from accident
  6. Webcamming
  7.  Gym
  8.  Happyness in finding out who I am ^-^
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Wrath, Kodru
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei Empty Re: Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei

Post by Reviel Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:29 am

Question my old friend, do you use the same skype account I wouldn't mind catching up with you
Reviel
Reviel

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei Empty Re: Previous Leave of Absence & Life of Kurei

Post by Kurei Natsumori Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:55 pm

Check your Inbox
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Wrath, Kodru
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down