Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» IS ANYONE THERE?!?!
Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:33 am by erickthebabyotter

» 10 Informa Discussion Recommendations
Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:50 am by Guest

» Affiliation
Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:47 am by Guest

» Pir, The Blood of The Vampire's
Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:46 pm by Pir

» Pir, The Blood of The Vampire's Powers
Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:32 pm by Pir

» Realm of Zero: Back on the Rise
Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:34 am by Kurei Natsumori

» Response to your Advert Note Regarding Affiliation
Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:54 pm by Guest

» Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy
Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:42 pm by Guest

» Volume IV: Twilight Moon
Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:43 pm by Kurei Natsumori

Top posting users this week

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON


OUR FRIENDS




VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

The Meeting (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Garriaxz on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:49 pm

I agree with you there but all i need is a crossbow even though i dont use materal weapons do t see the use i them they seem easy to break. anyway i did need to get out of the swamp you know how nasty it can get there ive been thinking about coming to the city not sure yet." Garriaxz walked toward the door and exited the shop. he looked around and saw the girl holding her axe and he snickered and put a cover over his head then started to walked toward the weapon shop. he secertly summoned his sword to his back and made it look as if it was an actual weapon waiting to see if the elf would make a strike.
avatar
Garriaxz

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-06-20

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength4
Speed3
Agility3
Endurance4
Toughness3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Geo Nightgale on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:23 am

Relaxed and eating, the man was both happy and pleased about the good cash he had just gotten. Hard enough for anything else, we ate it all like this would be his last good meal for a very long time. Chowing and munching he gazed again out the window to spot a man with a blade heading towards the weapon shop. It had looked as if he wanted to chop down a few of the people there. Looking around himself he wanted to make sure that he had left the bow he had just gotten was still at the store.
After a moment, he relied that everything but, the money he had was the only thing. Continuing, he finished eating at the dinner.
avatar
Geo Nightgale

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 22
Location : USA

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Elf
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength2
Speed4
Agility4
Endurance3
Toughness2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Feoria Blackwind on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:33 am

Everything there was crap. From the selection they had on the walls to the "Good Gear" the shop clerk was boasting about. Looking towards the two men, "Are you sure, this is the best you have?" I said to them both. I wanted to make sure, they where not holding anything back form me. It was hard enough with the heavy musk of men passing by with the hands that seem to wanted. But, if all they had was this crap they said was good. Heads where about to roll.
"We assure you madam, you will not find anything better than this!' the clerk exclaim. Picking up my axe, slicing the fragile thing into from the long was end. I looked back at him again."Are you sure boy!?" with eyes reddening and hair blazing green. These guys where two seconds from dead and, no one was going to interfere this time.
avatar
Feoria Blackwind

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Pembroke Pines FL, 33313

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Nature, Terra
Race: Orc
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength4
Speed2
Agility2
Endurance4
Toughness3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by xXNovaXxFate on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:52 am

Nova was already heading toward his home and dispelled his mount, he walked slowly into his house and noticed it was quite empty. "Hmm no one seems to be home, oh well time to prepare something quick to eat. Pulling out a box with dry rice and some meat he had in his fridge. Preparing the food he felt somewhat off, "Maybe i'm catching a small cold" He thought to himself, which was pretty rare, but he knew it was something different. Finishing his meal, he rested a bit on the chair and pulled out his blade and a tool chest from under the desk on his right, he pulled out a polishing liquid and a small towel, coating his blade and slowly starting to polish his blade, which was almost tainted with unneeded blood. He sighed when he finished and placed the blade back into his sheath. "Time to head out again"
avatar
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Posts : 461
Join date : 2015-06-03
Age : 23
Location : n/a

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength5
Speed3
Agility4
Endurance4
Toughness3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Garriaxz on Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Entering the store Garriaxz saw the elf and leaned up against the window watching the action unfold in front of him as she started to yell at the two men je couldnt but help laugh after the axe bad sliced through the object. he started clapping and pushed him self off the window "good job boy but you should work on holding an axe" Garriaxz summoned his axe to his back side "or use an weapon like i have" he looked over at the elf "You seem tense you should try to calm down before somebody's head rolls down and out the door" He held his hand out waiting to see if she would accept the handshake or reject his handshake. He looked at her with a bloodlust filled grin.
avatar
Garriaxz

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-06-20

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength4
Speed3
Agility3
Endurance4
Toughness3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Geo Nightgale on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:24 am

Watching the badness the man saw that he had finished. Looking over and watching the crowed boom. He saw that it was time to do the late shift then go home with some pay. Walking out the dinner, after paying, and into the book store once more. The boy took a seat and watched over the place while seeing over the old man. Graving the bow that he obtain. He sat tight and did what he needed and wanted.
avatar
Geo Nightgale

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 22
Location : USA

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Elf
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength2
Speed4
Agility4
Endurance3
Toughness2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Feoria Blackwind on Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:33 am

Looking at the being that once more though that it would be fun to mess around again. I took one of the half of the broken blade and back chucked it at the being. "I have no clue who you are and I really don't care. Do not needlessly approach me as if you know what and who I am!" I said. After that, I bat my axe over my shoulder and took the keepers head clean off. Watching his dismemberment brought pure joy to me. As the ill shaped mouth left only a small pallet of teeth and a tongue on the verge of falling off. Slowly but, steady the blood dripped clean and flowed nicely down from the stump of his head. Then with a flick of a wrist I turned towards the boy. "Seems the old man didn't know who I was. Now it's your chance. Find me a good blade or your head will roll to." Flickering of words sent the whole crowed running away. Only the boy and me stood there. Plus the added bonus of some random annoyance.

(Sorry I just wanted this thread to get interesting already)
avatar
Feoria Blackwind

Posts : 5
Join date : 2015-09-15
Age : 22
Location : Pembroke Pines FL, 33313

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Nature, Terra
Race: Orc
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength4
Speed2
Agility2
Endurance4
Toughness3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by xXNovaXxFate on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:32 am

As Nova started to leave his house, only wearing his armor and normal gear he travels with, hopping on top of his mount and slowly drifting into the sky. "Hmm where to go now?" He thought to himself, but soon heard the noises of screams and terror, "Damn not again, can't a guy catch a break?" He sighed and started dashing toward the noise, he happened to recall it was in the area he was at just recently, upon reaching closer to everything he could clearly see from the distance across the road, Garriaxz and that female orc. It took Nova only seconds after to notice the blood and the beheaded blacksmith on the ground, in that moment Nova's eyes started shifting into a ruby red color and his flip being switched. His demon blood started to pulse and his killing intent was sky rocketing. (Nova changes personality when he sees alot of blood or is badly hurt) Giving off a small chuckle, Nova simply sat on top of his cloud and floated in the distance watching what was going to happen.
avatar
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Posts : 461
Join date : 2015-06-03
Age : 23
Location : n/a

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength5
Speed3
Agility4
Endurance4
Toughness3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Garriaxz on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:03 am

Garriaxz watched as the head rolled onto the floor and out the door "Very nice very nice, you lose your cool why to quickly which you beed to learn to control now if you dont mind I beielve its my turn to have some fun." Garriaxz pulled his shadow axe from his back and started twirling it around "so what to start with first the 2nd boy? or the Orc?" he saw nova from outside shop window and raised his hand but saw nova's eyes change colors so he put his hand back down looking back at the elf which he had started to walk toward. he passed her and followed the boy back to where he was getting her an axe. he gripped his axe firmly and once to the boy he gave one hell of a swing and the boys head rolled and stopped in front of the orc. "Well girl? I beielve its your move."
avatar
Garriaxz

Posts : 59
Join date : 2015-06-20

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength4
Speed3
Agility3
Endurance4
Toughness3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Geo Nightgale on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:27 am

Angelo came close to the window seeing everyone had cleared it. watching the bodies on the ground the body watch the orc and demon face each other. turning around the boy thought not to get in the way. He didn't really care what they did to each other as long as it didn't bother him or his work. Walking back to the shop the boy wonder what would happen if they killed each other.
"Mmmm that's would be pretty bad." he said as he picture the town obliterated.
avatar
Geo Nightgale

Posts : 20
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 22
Location : USA

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Elf
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScore
Strength2
Speed4
Agility4
Endurance3
Toughness2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Meeting (Open)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum