Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy

Go down

Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy Empty Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy

Post by The Maven Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:10 am

Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy Ad-EarthTitan
F.A.Q.s |=| The World|=|Rules
As the empire fell to the wrath of the deities all manner of horror was unleashed into the world. Headless hunters, tentacle monsters, mountainous titans, blood thirsty creatures of the night... The pious gathered the worthy and fled beyond hell's reach, founding what is now the known regions of Iendol. But there can never be good without evil.

Ages passed, time skewing all memories into scary stories to tell children. Those that survived have begun expanding their influence into others, rippling into borders and causing strain. The wilds are becoming restless and never before seen creatures are beginning to harass the newly developed regions. It is said history is doomed to repeat itself...

Will you Let It? Or Will You Mold it for Your Own Purposes?

Welcome to Iendol

The Maven

Back to top Go down

Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy Empty Re: Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy

Post by The Maven Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:34 pm

bump

The Maven

Back to top Go down

Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy Empty Re: Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy

Post by The Maven Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:37 pm

Just noticed that your site doesn't allow guests to click links. All the links in our ad are not clickable; for me and another guest anyways. So in lieu of clickable links, here is our link:

http://blkwht.proboards.com/

The Maven

Back to top Go down

Black and White: Castlevania Inspired Original Fantasy Empty Bump Reply

Post by The Maven Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Bumping in response to your LB

Also... you say we never responded to your Affiliation Request. We have your button up in our Aff section and have for months; front page static. I see you have removed our button now. I have no way to PM you, as I am a guest and I do not even see your chat anywhere, so I have no way to contact you.

If our button is not back up in two weeks we will remove you from our Affiliates.

The Maven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum