Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Nova Gauner Meets Lulu

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Nova Gauner Meets Lulu - Page 5 Empty Re: Nova Gauner Meets Lulu

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:14 pm

"Oh well that shouldn't be to hard to do for you then, i thought it was going to be alot different, but i can help forsure. So how do we start this, do you need me to grab anything? Or do you have any of those special wing soaps? I could quickly grab anything it is you would need" Nova was saying basically rambling back a little worried how this might go. Getting the living room ready, like how it was when they just met, how he had to remove the honey from her wings. He chuckled a bit then continued with trying to prep for her. "Do you know the best place where we could do this? the bathroom, here or outside?
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:42 pm

Lulu tilted her head to the side in thought. "Well, I do have a some special cream lotiony stuff for preening time, and my brush, but that's about it. Normally my daddy used special soap during bath time, this stuff and the brush during preening. My momma... my momma taught me so much about taking care of my wings before... before she died..." Lulu whimpered, then shook her head. "Basically you put the lotion on your fingers and just rub them along the feathers, and then use the brush. The brush will pull out feathers that are getting replaced." She explained, digging through her bag and pulling the lotion out. Then she handed it and the brush to Nova, turned around, and opened her wings carefully. "Here is fine, because all we need is enough room that I can stretch them out."
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Race: Angel
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:31 pm

Nova looked toward Lulu and agreed on doing this for her, he grabbed the lotion and brush and started spreading the lotion on his hands. "Alright i'm going to start" Nova said as he started flowing his hands through her wings moving from the top to the bottom of her wings, after strolling the first time he saw about 9-10 feathers is in hand. "Ummm is this how it should be? Doesn't it hurt or something? Nova started to freak out, he never had done this before and when he started seeing the feathers coming out rapidly and in mass numbers, he was afraid if he was going to hurt her, since their sensitive.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:51 pm

Lulu simply twitched her head back to briefly look. "Yeah. Feathers come out all of the time. It's normal, especially during preening." She said with a small smile, flapping her wings quickly to help deal with how itchy they were getting. Her mind hadn't put two and two together yet; the itchiness, and the feathers falling out rapidly. She thought it was because it'd been so long since her wings had been thoroughly preened. "Please continue. It's itchyyyyy!" The child whined.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Nova started calming down and continued brushing her wings looking at all the feathers fall from the brush. "Does it feel alright for you?" Nova wondered as she asked to continued, so he lathered up her wing and proceeded with brushing her wing from the top of the wing to the bottom, still not completely used to what he was doing but wanted to be gentle enough so she wasn't hurt from his strength. "Is there anything else i could do, something to make it easier on you?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:38 pm

Lulu was almost purring at this point. She was almost in a trance. "Yeah... It feels nice..." She mumbled. By now there was gonna be a visible difference in feather mass between the wings, and a crap ton of feathers on Nova's lap. Even someone who knew nothing about angels would realize this wasn't normal, simply because of the sheer amount that were now missing. But Lulu simply didn't noticed, too focused.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:48 pm

"Well if it feels good then i guess i can keep it going" He said while looking at all the feathers falling off her wings, she told me some fall here and there, but i didn't know it would be this much. He thought to himself while brushing her wings, Nova still never seen anything like this, and wondered if he could do the same thing to Rose, or if she's ever had to do this herself. Nova lathered up Lulu's right wing once more, getting the last amount of feathers left on her wing, after taking another look you can see the wings look almost brand new and almost like its more matured.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:56 pm

Lulu smiled as the itching dimmed down to almost nothing, smiling back at Nova. But then her eyes looked at how many feathers had fallen off, and she yelped in surprised, jumping backwards from the mess. She looked at the pile, mind trying to find reason for the pile. It took her about 30 seconds for her to realize what was going on, but she didn't know how to explain it to Nova. But she'd visibly relaxed after she realized what it was with a tiny giggle.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:16 pm

Nova noticed quickly that she didn't even know what was happening but then saw her calmed down. "Mind telling me whats going on here? I'm sure you know what is happening to you, but i have no clue" Nova said while tugging on her wing softly, since he was quite curious to what was happening. As he would listen to her explanation, he started getting ready to handle her left wing, he moved his chair so he could get a better angle on her wing and started lathering her wing with her special soap and began rubbing down her wing.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:25 pm

Lulu settled down. "I'm molting! It only happens like, once or twice a year, but I lose a lot of feathers and a bunch of newer, better feathers take their place. But since I'm younger I molt like, every few months because my feathers have to adapt to my wing's growing size. So all of these feathers falling out is actually a good thing." She said, flapping the wing not being tended to a bit. "I should have realized with how itchy it was getting."
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Nova listened to Lulu thinking it would be something much more important but calmed down when it was something natural. "Oh i see, well that's good then" Nova said as he continued taking off all her old feathers, while making sure not to be so rough on her. "As long as your alright and its normal to you, then i'll continue helping you when this happens anytime you need me to" Nova said while getting the little bit left off her wings, soon after he was finished and gave her a quick brush down to make sure he had everything. "Well i think your about done here Lulu, they look like brand new wings, now i just gotta collect all the feathers in the house" Nova said giggling, as he noticed they were spread out quite a bit.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Lulu looked around as well and laughed, seeing all shades of grey, white, and black feathers everywhere. "It looks like someone tore apart a pillow in here!" She said as she quickly started gathering up the mess that seemed to have floated everywhere. When she had an armful she began looking for somewhere to put them. "Where do I, uh, throw them away?"
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:04 am

"Well i was thinking we put them outside and have them fly off somewhere, sounds a little weird i guess but, thats what i was thinking" Nova said as he was placing all of her feathers in a bag, while wondering what her reply would be. "I mean its just a waste to throw them away in the garbage or something right? Nova said while scratching his head. He continued picking all of the feathers until they were all into the bag and waited for her reply.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:12 am

Lulu dropped the feathers she had collected into the bag, shrugging. "If that's what you want." She replied, nodding at Nova. "They're just feathers anyway." She said with a yawn, stretching out her shiny, clean wings. They felt a lot nicer at least. Although molting was never much fun, with how itchy it got. She'd molt her feathers for a little while longer, a few days at least.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:58 am

"Its just a thought, i don't want them all in the trash you get me? Nova said as he picked up the bag and started to go outside. "Plus we could get ice cream after" Nova said as he called out his Scepter, making a cloud pop out right in front of him. "You coming Lulu? It shouldn't take that long, just fly up let the feathers flow away and off to get something to eat" Nova said as he chuckled and jumped on top of his cloud.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 pm

Lulu shook out her wings, testing them. She seemed to have enough flight feathers left to fly ok. "Coming Nova!" She said, running up next to him and taking off, if a bit clumsily. But she still managed to get into the air. She flew a bit ahead, trying to test the cloud thing to see just how fast it could go. Because she'd love to go at full speed, and maybe race with Nova to the ice cream shop! "Let's go!"
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:24 pm

Nova watched at Lulu start flying into the air and proceeded to follow her. "Don't worry, i'm right behind you" Nova said while flying next to her now, he looked over Kiru city, this would be his first time actually flying around the city and having a birds eye view. "So ice-cream huh? You know what flavor your going to get this time? Or just vanilla again? Nova said while flying a little higher. "Also, i'm going to let the feathers go here, now it wouldn't that bad of a sight, since you have beautiful feathers." Nova said while smiling to Lulu.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:38 pm

Lulu looked over at Nova and giggled at the compliment. "I think I want cookie dough this time! I've never had cookie dough before! Or a cookie. My mom never made cookies. She made cake though!" Lulu laughed, doing a spin as she flew. "I liked her cake!"
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:52 pm

"Well then, i guess its settled, i'll get you some cookie dough" Nova said as he laughed and started to release all the feathers into the air watching them flow throughout the city, as all the feathers were out and flowing around Kiru City, Nova place the bag into his back pack. "Lets see who's faster shall we?" Nova said as he jolted ahead of Lulu, Laughing and trying to have fun with her before they walk home while eating ice-cream or doing something else.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:36 pm

Lulu watched all of her feathers fly away, then twisted to look at Nova, a shine in her eyes. She loved races. "You're on!" She giggled as she quickly flapped her thin wings as fast as she could, getting ahead of Nova quickly. (Speed stat taken into account) She suddenly dived towards the ground as the ice cream shop came into view. It appeared she was going to win.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:37 pm

Nova looked at Lulu dash right in front of him, making his cloud go as fast as possible, Nova was right behind her but couldn't past her unless he used his powers. But he wasn't going to do that so as he reached the ice-cream shop, Lulu had already won the race, the old ice-cream man looked at us and was stunned what just happened. U-Um may i help you two?" He asked with a stutter. "Sorry about startling you, may we get 2 cookie dough ice cream kind sir?" Nova replied holding out the GP it would cost for it. "Here you go sir and next time give this old man a warning before popping in front of me, i almost had a heart attack" the man told Nova while he grabbed the two ice creams. "I'm so sorry about that sir, will do next time. Here you go Lulu, were going to walk while eating, maybe check out some place i've been before" Nova said with a smile.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:21 pm

Lulu smiled happily at the old man, practically bouncing up and down in anticipation of the treat. She almost snatched it too fast and nearly dropped the ice cream. She took a fast taste test, then started to devour it like she hadn't eaten in days. Next thing she knew it was all gone, but her hands and face were sticky with sugar. They'd hardly even started walking! "That was even better than vanilla!" She chirped at Nova, smiling brightly.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Nova smiled toward Lulu while giving her a small chuckle and continued walking enjoying on his ice-cream. "Shall we go visit the park for now, relax from everything that happened? Nova said while jumping on top of his cloud once more and slowly started floating upward. "That's if your not to tired, plus we can use the water faucets to wash your hands and face" Nova said while still chuckling.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:53 pm

Lulu giggled, licking as much of her own face as she could. "Yeah! I should get cleaned up! And the park sounds fun! Ooooh what if I meet another angel there?" She asked, eyes practically sparkling. "We could talk about feather colors and hair and cats!" She exclaimed, starting to fly up after Nova quickly. She giggled again as she hovered over him, poking his head with her feet.
Lulu
Lulu

Persona Character
Deity:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength3
SpeedSpeed4
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness4

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:53 pm

Nova felt her feet poking his head and he pulled her down a bit closer to him. "Yea we need to get you nice and cleaned up, give you a bird bath" Nova said as he giggled a bit. "Well if we meet another angel i bet your going to have alot to talk about" Nova said as he started to look up not hearing from Rose for awhile, it put him down but she had her life to live, so he just continued heading toward the park with a smile on his face. Once they reached the park he found the water faucet and pointed to it. "Think you can handle clearing yourself Lulu?"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4