Realm of Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Dinner Date
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 5:11 pm by Kurei Natsumori

» Apartment A1's Residents
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 6:20 am by Ravus Bacavan

» Ravus, Annabelle, and Kurei's quest. (CLOSED)
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 10:50 pm by Ravus Bacavan

» Aerin Vae, the Soul Demon
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 9:01 pm by Annabelle

» Minato's powers
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:07 pm by Aerin Vae

» Pir and Alucard, the Blood of the Vampire's
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:53 pm by Aerin Vae

» Ariclix, the Inner Animal
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 12:51 pm by Aerin Vae

» Earthshaker
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 7:51 pm by Annabelle

» Aithet's Equipment
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:03 am by Amaterasu

Top posting users this week
No user

Our Affiliates
OUR WEBSITE BUTTON

OUR FRIENDS

VDA

Donations
V.I.P store
Thank you for visiting the Realm of Zero, you can show your appreciation and support of future development by Donating. Visit the Store after Donating!

Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:19 pm

As Dalton got down from the tree, i woke up and gripped my sword. "Oh its u, guessing the fire was going down?" Looking at Dalton, thinking perfect time for him to get rest, i had him up early to scout for us, he should be exhasted. "Hey let me take watch now i'm rested enough i'll stand watch for now" Standing up and putting my sword back on my belt holster.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Shadows, Ryner
Race: Demon
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:59 pm

I looked at both boys as I looked at my ankle still not healed yet so I went back to my tent and get some more rest. I slept more as I had the nice low lit fire enter my tent
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalton White Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:00 pm

I quickly turn to nova "okay you can take watch but im still gonna finish getting wood restocked." Continues out to the woods.
Dalton White
Dalton White

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:10 pm

"Alright, just don't overdo yourself man, anything else you need just let me know" I said with a warm smile. As i grabbed a couple yards of wire and empty tin cans, to set around our camp, for a early detection warning, mainly for any animals or mobs that might be wondering around the vicinity. After i finished setting them up, i returned to my post, then drew my sword and placed it on my right shoulder while sitting on a log nearby, just scouting out the area.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:14 pm

I came out of my tent as I looked at the boys while I sat near the fire poking it with a stick. I looked around the dark woods as I rubbed my ankle as it felt a bit better. "Hey nova when is dalton coming back?"
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalton White Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:02 pm

Walking out of the cover of the trees carrying a huge amount of wood. "Sorry it took so long i was trying to find stuff dryer than anything that wiuld normally be here."
Dalton White
Dalton White

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:14 pm

"Its cool, you got all the wood you need?" said Nova still sitting on the tree trunk. "I set some wire and tin cans to make noise if anything touches them" "It will help just in case if anything happens" Looking back at Dalton, "Get some sleep i'll watch over the fire and if needed i'll collect more wood but i need u at full strength, for whenever somethings comes out" Taking a sip of water while stretching out my right arm.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose florance Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:51 am

I looked at nova as I grabbed a potion. "Here drink this it will help with your pain." I went back to the fire as I try to keep myself warm in this dark swamp. I grabbed my blanket as I wrapped myself up with my bow next to me.
Rose florance
Rose florance

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by Dalton White Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:08 am

I pull out my sleeping roll and roll it on the ground and fall asleep looking up towards the sky whole haveing my rifle right next to me.
Dalton White
Dalton White

Persona Character
Deity:
Race:
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength
SpeedSpeed
AgilityAgility
EnduranceEndurance
ToughnessToughness

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:15 pm

Looking over at Rose, then looking at my arm. "Its alright my arm is already feeling better, you should keep it until i might really need it, or one of us do" Then looking back of guard, trying to let his group get the rest they need. Who knows what might happen in the morning, if anything would pop out now, i would try to handle myself, but thats the last thing i would want to happen.

The things that go through my mind while guarding my teammates, this is a new feeling but lets just focus on keep this camp safe. -Sitting back up while slamming his sword into the soil next him, then focusing on listening to all the noises again of the forest and his hand on his blade for any vibrations.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Deciding to leave the camp, his two friends were exhausted and one was wounded. Sorry guys Nova said as he rushed to finish this quest, going deeper into the Swamp. Finally reaching the core of the Swamp, he starts hearing more mobs. "I need to toughen this one out" Nova gripped his sword and started walking forward
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:59 pm

Looking around he doesn't see anything but he knows there are nearby putting one knee to the floor and opening his senses, he feels them coming closer. "Dammit there to close" Nova jumps into one of the trees and see 3 mobs skeletons coming.

(Monster dice rolling)
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurei Natsumori Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:59 pm

The member 'xXNovaXxFate' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Monster Dice' :
Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 Weak_m10 Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 Normal10 Lvl1 Quest: Swamp Exploration  - Page 3 Boss_m10
Kurei Natsumori
Kurei Natsumori
Admin

Persona Character
Deity: Deity of Wrath, Kodru
Race: Human
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength4
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance3
ToughnessToughness3

https://realmofzero.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09 pm

Nova's eyes widened, what did i get myself into, Nova didn't want to move outta the tree. He faught against the king the first time and almost lost his arm. He had help from his friends, now that he left them, what should i do....

Nova looked toward the weaker 2 mobs. (I could handle those two, but i need to get the boss distracted) Looking around thinking of anything to do. "Damn this wouldn't be that hard if i had some magic to use"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:16 pm

This is my fault anyways, i decided to leave and do this for my team. So lets do this, Nova jumps down the tree, kicks the king with all his strength to hopefully stagger the king, then starts rushing toward a 2v1. Attacking the Skeleton Militia first, trying to disarm the Mace, but the Skeleton Warrior blocked me and tried to counter attack. Nova had to back away from them both, making sure to look back and not get to close to the king.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:29 pm

I need to get rid of that Skeleton Warrior, his shield is going to cause a problem. Nova then focused more into his legs to run faster picking up speed he needs to somehow get that shield outta his hand. Making the only choice he had, he rushes toward the Skeleton Warrior, blocks the sword from the Warrior and slashes his left arm where the shield is located, but takes a hit in the chest by a mace by the Militia.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Nova got up holding onto his chest by the time he knew it the king was already together with the other two. Nova lost all his air during that hit he took, he couldn't get to far. (Am i inferior then these Skeletons?) He thought to himself then force his body to move away from that area. Trying to think of a new strategy, but doesn't seem like they'll give him time to think. Finally catching his breath, Nova needs to deal with those quickly, if he uses to much energy, he's not gonna be able to hold his own against the king
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:07 am

He then puts his sword into his sheath, jumps toward the weakest outta the bunch dodging the greatsword from the king and barely missing the sword from the Warrior, ending up cutting the cheek of Nova. But he was after his target, he kicks the Militia as far as he could. While unsheathing the blade, aiming for its chest, as the blade almost connects the Militia parry's the attack, but nova spins to the left and with full force slices the arm of the Skeleton and bashes his skull in, wiping the sweat off his face. "One down, two more to go" Looking toward the two remaining Skeletons, then pointing his sword at the Warrior. "Your next"
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:19 am

The Skeletons looked enraged and starts screeching toward Nova, Silent like Nova always is while doing battle, had a smile on his face although he's hurt and not even close to ending the fight, he seemed happy. He then threw one of his Kunai's with full force toward the head of the King, trying to get him outta the way, but he's to big to stagger.

Looking forward as he turns his attention to the Warrior, he tries to attack the Skeleton but there as swords clash and face to face, Nova notices the king's Greatsword about to slice through the both of them. Nova only had one option to use one of his trump cards. His Demon ability, Delve into the shadows, phasing through the blade of the Warrior and as the Kings greatsword passed right through his body, and shattered the Warrior.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:31 am

Not what he was expecting to do it worked out in his favor, using up one of his trump cards he wasn't used to. Made him feel kind of weak, moving at a slower pace he had before. But more then that making him more focused on his last opponent, knowing that if he had to use that move, this wont be as a easy fight as those other two. Focusing on his breathing, ready to use all of his moves available to beat this boss.

xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 am

Exhausted from his earlier fight, plus the damage to his arm has yet to fully heal. Nova starts to feel the effects now that his adrenaline is down and fighting against a boss. Nova starts biting onto his lip tasting his blood, getting his mind of of the ache from his right arm, while gripping onto his sword, he then starts to attack the boss. Colliding hits with his greatsword each time they collide, Nova's arm feels like its gonna snap, not paying to the boss's body just onto his sword as he blocks a attack from above from the King.

He left his entire body exposed and in that instance the boss smashed his fist right into Nova's chest. Sent Nova flying until he hit one of the trees in the distance. Trying to sit up, he put his back against the tree and started coughing out alot of blood. (Is this the end of me? Did my actions just put me and my team still at the camp at jeopard?) Thinking back of Rose and Dalton, Nova stood up with rage in his eye, the Skeleton King was moving closer to him.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:21 am

Nova badly injured and hardly able to see, with the blood in his left eye, he recieved a gash on his head when he was sent flying. Full of rage and dedication for protecting his friends and not wanting to die like this. Pushing his body to his limits. "This is my land stand with you skelly" Feeling the wind around him get forced away, starting to feel power and ignoring the pain, Nova uses his Power Surge. Feeling much stronger then how he felt a couple minutes ago, starts attacking the King once again head on. Being on par with this great beast, Nova jumps back and throws his last two Kunais at the King, hitting him in the chest cracking one of his bones and knocking him down. Nova then leaps into the air and with all his strength goes for the the fallen King, spinning in the air trying to put all his force into slicing the King in half, but to only be blocked by him using his Shadow Morph. Sinking right through him, then he instantly strikes me from my back with his sword.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:32 am

Suffering from that attack just now, but not being able to waste this moment pulls himself up then seeing the Skeleton King activate another skill Shadow Strike:. This guy is seriously trying to kill me, Nova said with a smile, alright then here goes nothing, Focusing every ounce of energy into his weapon, dashes toward the King and blocks his first swing the might of the impact, strong enough to end his life right now. Sliding through his attack Nova swipes his sword toward the right leg of the beast. Cutting clean through, but to exhausted to turn around and strike again.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:53 am

Standing back up and backing away from the Boss still swinging his sword around cause the ground to shake each time it hits near me. "Your just like me huh, your not going to go down easy, huh" Nova picks up his blade starts moving toward his enemy trying not to get hit by its attacks, finally when the King swings downwards, Nova sidesteps and slashes his blade down on top of the Skeleton's arm, then giving another kick to his skull.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4
ToughnessToughness3

Back to top Go down

Post by xXNovaXxFate Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:58 am

Nova then proceeds to walk on top of the Skeleton King, slicing his other arm off as it tries to grab its sword. "I hope you rest in peace Skelly" As nova drives his sword into its neck and rips it from its body. Jumps down from its corpse and quickly tries to bandage himself up. He starts to feel the agonizing pain from his wounds and the after effect for using his Power Surge. Nova pushes himself to rest upon the tree and being completely exhausted, passes out right there.
xXNovaXxFate
xXNovaXxFate
Admin

Persona Character
Stat Chart:
Stat ChartScoreScore
StrengthStrength5
SpeedSpeed3
AgilityAgility4
EnduranceEndurance4